Back again - 2018 Adventure Rallye

GSmonkey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Been on here since 2004 amazingly. Had my first Mk1 1200GS, then went through a dark phase with a GSX-R1000, before back to a 2007 Adventure. Had that for 11 fantastic and trouble free years.

Just got a new 2018 Adventure Rallye and things have moved on!! First problem - couldn't find the battery!!!! At least they hadn't put it under the tank or anything daft like that. Final few challenges:

-Pair the TFT. The old Scala G9 isn't up to the task. Excuse for a new setup + lid!
-Bolt the usual shite on - big foot thing to stop it sinking in the tarmac and summat big on the gear change as my feet can't find the little bastard!!
-Need to find something to cover the big hole if if ride without the pillion seat.

Great bike. Should keep me going for a few years. I'll no doubt be pissed off when it starts to rust.

I used to enjoy your posts years ago. Like you I had a 2017 GSA Things move on ; some better some worse. Characters on here also move on and many come back. Welcome back GSmonkey.

I used to enjoy your posts years ago. Like you I had a 2017 GSA Things move on ; some better some worse. Characters on here also move on and many come back. Welcome back GSmonkey.
Cheers 🍺🍺

Back
Top Bottom