Considering a change....

Katana1000

Reaction score
Hi

Looking for some collective wisdom...

Currently have an 09 GSA which is great.

Dealer near me has a 2015 GS Triple Black TE that looks quite tasty.

Question is, will it be significantly better than my GSA? Yes I get it’s newer and all that, but is the LC going to be better? Having a look at it later today and it may be that the fact it’s not an Adventure will put me off (true tosser dimensions see...)

Anyway, would appreciate any thoughts from fellow tossers who may have an informed opinion having made a similar change. Or even those wanting to have their tuppence worth!

Thanks in advance.

I had an 1150 gsa and 1200tc gsa over 9 years, didnt consider a gs lc,
went for a couple of test rides and bought a gs lc 15 model year,october 14,
its a different take on the previous bike and better for it, less top heavy, and roomy enough,
Ride it and see how you feel, you probably know but nothing swaps over from the earlier bikes,

Thanks - yeah the decision on whether to strip and PX as a standard GSA and sell all the farkles on here will depend on the deal I suppose......

Assuming I like it!

Thanks for the thoughts.

Big Derek on here had GSA's for years, and now has a Rallye. He loves having the smaller bike.

It may be a better bike but might not suit you. Go for along test ride and find out.

GSA = for people lacking in a certain department.:p

The standard GS is more than enough for most people

This is true, but having a long fuel range is really good.

Thanks all - should have made decision by Friday - away with work until then riding KTMs round Scotland - day 1 today reminds me that KTMs don't fit me... 1290 Super Adv R ...,

Thanks all - should have made decision by Friday - away with work until then riding KTMs round Scotland - day 1 today reminds me that KTMs don't fit me... 1290 Super Adv R ...,

Riding KTM’s around Scotland for work? Sounds like a great job to me. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom