1250 Launch live now on facebook , BMW Motorrad

Darn, exhaust sound has regressed back to the quiet R1100 series, or worse. I know some put cans on their R1200's which in all honesty sounded pretty nice stock to me. Better factor in the price of a new exhaust for an R1250.

Darn, exhaust sound has regressed back to the quiet R1100 series, or worse. I know some put cans on their R1200's which in all honesty sounded pretty nice stock to me. Better factor in the price of a new exhaust for an R1250.

That’ll be the best part of £1k then by the time you’ve done the headers & end can

Good, I hate noisy exhausts.

It might be a great improvement; but when have you ever known a free lunch review of a new bike to be anything less than positive, and usually glowing?

I was trying to break the news kindly..........;)

If it was your aim to make me cry then mission accomplished

In my defense I’m 6.2 and even when I had a 32” waist I had a 46” chest. The problem is now the waist is catching up. I blame brexit, trump, global warming and the fact I eat too much crap food at night. I swear I’m going on a diet toda.....tomorrow..... next week - yeah definitely next week

If it was your aim to make me cry then mission accomplished

In my defense I’m 6.2 and even when I had a 32” waist I had a 46” chest. The problem is now the waist is catching up. I blame brexit, trump, global warming and the fact I eat too much crap food at night. I swear I’m going on a diet toda.....tomorrow..... next week - yeah definitely next week

Do not worry mate if it is any consolation, my latest excuse for not starting my pre crimbo diet is just hurt my knee...........:tears:tears:tears

8cc6454c924888fa60ace752780b9346.png

4fb622430cd7273e62a8cc6f9b8a33f6.png

Back
Top Bottom