Tosser day care

mikeyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Overland and classic,vale of belvoir,Melton Mowbra
My new business venture:D
Their wife pays me a day rate to keep the husband off the streets and out of trouble:beerjug:

Attachments

• 0E670AC8-7921-4F48-8205-B763A179D533.jpg
    0E670AC8-7921-4F48-8205-B763A179D533.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 417
  • 706C79D3-7345-41C7-8601-ACCD8C2BE791.jpg
    706C79D3-7345-41C7-8601-ACCD8C2BE791.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 429
There is an organisation in Ireland called "Men's Shed" which does a similar thing ....

You're right Gog, it broke me.

Someone let Mikeyboy down so I volunteered to strip the ST for him.

It's going to take weeks for my finger nails to recover!! :eek:

sorry to tell you this but once you start down that slippery slope there is no going back. no recovery.

this is as clean as mine get. my wife won’t even let me prepare food for my children, or touch the washing. it’s a hardship.

8d9ffa58910cf42f2cb1f58fe62e37ec.jpg

Make your own bread; sure fire way of getting all that shite out from under your nails :rob

Awwwww, bless him, he does look a bit lost.

Has he pissed you off yet with his constant 'what do I do next Mike' or is he doing good? Should Charlie be worried??

Andres

sorry to tell you this but once you start down that slippery slope there is no going back. no recovery.

this is as clean as mine get. my wife won’t even let me prepare food for my children, or touch the washing. it’s a hardship.

8d9ffa58910cf42f2cb1f58fe62e37ec.jpg

I guess it doesn't exactly encourage foreplay, either.... :augie

Think I just found the wife's Christmas present

do you do gift vouchers? :D

Trust you lot to lower the tone,:D
Tufty did good,:bow
Just about stripped the whole bike in a day:bow
I just needed to pull the box and engine today.
It was proper filthy though :barf.
The good news ,for me though,
The seller was the deceased previous owners son,we had a good hour chatting about the bike and his dad.:thumb2
Apparently the engine was knocking badly,so the son borrowed a trailer and together they took the bike to a Bmw dealer,who diagnosed a big end gone:eek:
The dad,who sounded like a right cantankerous bugger(brill) disagreed with the prognosis and returned home with the bike and fitted,over a few months a new cam chain .
It would appear,when he fired the bike up that the knocking noise was still there,as the front cover was never refitted and the bike was abandoned in the garden.
When we pulled the box this morning the rivets holding the flywheel together were all loose:blast
So hopefully the motor is good and the cantankerous old bugger was right and the the big ends are fine:rob

I meant to say........... Good to see the workshop back to it's usual 'well lived in' state, that didn't take long :D

Andres

I meant to say........... Good to see the workshop back to it's usual 'well lived in' state, that didn't take long :D

Andres
Looks like it’s been hit with a smart bomb.
3 resto s
2 engines
2gear boxes
3 bevels
1150 clutch
3 sets of forks
6 wheel builds
3sets of carbs
I’m worn out
Going to Scotland shire for the weekend,
I’ll be be refreshed on Tuesday
After a 1000km round trip:p