This 1250 stuff isn’t working

MondoRich

Reaction score
Ok I’ve an MY14 GS (the perfect version) but since then it’s been going downhill. It’s like “Hello” magazine, Jeremy Kyle and who’s got the biggest farkle 🤣

Is it middle age or common sense but WHAT are we chasing here

This looks very exciting
a410804a45faa3c27df339a706035e8b.jpg

A brand new bike in the garage feeling.

For £9000 that’s a lot of beer my friend !

Still 9hp might make a difference if you’ve only got a 2 inch willy

I wouldn't know, but we'll take your word for it :friday

I wouldn't know, but we'll take your word for it :friday

Ha ha hilarious 🤪

Are we stuck on a conveyor belt that just wants more more more more?

You’ve got to ask yourself, as one example, after 100 years of motoring WHY did we need to go keyless

Sheep

Ok I’ve an MY14 GS (the perfect version) but since then it’s been going downhill. It’s like “Hello” magazine, Jeremy Kyle and who’s got the biggest farkle ��

Is it middle age or common sense but WHAT are we chasing here

This looks very exciting
a410804a45faa3c27df339a706035e8b.jpg

Have you bought it..................:rob

Ha ha hilarious ��

You’ve got to ask yourself, as one example, after 100 years of motoring WHY did we need to go keyless

Sheep

so I can make multi stops, jump off the bike, deal with a problem, jump back on and go, without forgetting my keys and have someone knick the bike.

Ha ha hilarious ��

Sheep

I have no idea … My 1962 BSA C15 was keyless

Keyless and GSAP are just incompatible with GS ownership, IMO.

I had a courtesy bike on Saturday, it had both, I tried to like the GSAP but gave up with the poor quality changes and reverted to normal riding.

When and if I change to the 1250, assuming it’s a GS it won’t have either, but I do like the Hillstart Assist.

A mate of mine has keyless on his multistrada he is always leaving his keys in his top box lock when touring and riding around with them hanging out at the back of his bike.

Cheers:D

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Ha ha hilarious 🤪

Sheep

I love keyless and contactless, especially in winter.

Roll up to a petrol station, turn off bike, open filler cap, refuel, close filler cap, apply steering lock, pay contactless credit card in sleeve pocket, return to bike, unlock steering, turn it on, fire it up and go.

All without removing my gloves or helmet. No messing about with keys, fumbling, dropping them, Its brilliant.

Remember to get something out of the luggage and ride off with the key stuck in the lock. Swings and roundabouts. I have 2 modern BMW’s, one with, one without. Neither is a better solution than the other. At least on th K1600 keyless locks and unlocks the luggage!

Keyless and GSAP are just incompatible with GS ownership, IMO.

I had a courtesy bike on Saturday, it had both, I tried to like the GSAP but gave up with the poor quality changes and reverted to normal riding.

When and if I change to the 1250, assuming it’s a GS it won’t have either, but I do like the Hillstart Assist.

Works brilliantly on my RT, so probably user error :)

I love keyless and contactless, especially in winter.

Roll up to a petrol station, turn off bike, open filler cap, refuel, close filler cap, apply steering lock, pay contactless credit card in sleeve pocket, return to bike, unlock steering, turn it on, fire it up and go.

All without removing my gloves or helmet. No messing about with keys, fumbling, dropping them, Its brilliant.

What do you lock the steering lock with?

Back
Top Bottom