Well Helloooooooooo.

Bravo

Reaction score
First post on the forum...........

Hi I was a member of the now defunct R1200RS forum,now a member of the new RS forum but sadly it's not as much fun as the old one. I was talking to a friend who is a member of UKGSer(Don't worry Hatcho I won't name you:thumb2) and he told me about the R1200R/RS section so here I am.

Had my RS two years now and I love it,the best bike I've ever had the pleasure of riding.
Suppose I'll only be posting in the RS section but who knows?

Looking forward to some banter with you lot.:bounce1
Cheers
Bravo.

Darn it - I meant to warn everybody in advance if you showing up!! :p

Ah well, the Bravo's out of the bag now - nothing else can be done...

Welcome aboard good man - don't forget to put yer underwear on before posting - look what happened to the last forum you were on! :rolleyes::p;)

Welcome Bravo from another Norfolk inmate.
You've certainly come to the right place if you want fun :cock

Darn it - I meant to warn everybody in advance if you showing up!! :p

Ah well, the Bravo's out of the bag now - nothing else can be done...

Welcome aboard good man - don't forget to put yer underwear on before posting - look what happened to the last forum you were on! :rolleyes::p;)

Underwear? Oh shit now you tell me!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers Sean.

Welcome another member of the old r1200rs forum. Have used this forum for some time. Very informative and helpful members

Welcome another member of the old r1200rs forum. Have used this forum for some time. Very informative and helpful members

Hi Peter
Have you seen the new forum yet? It's not quite the same. I'm looking forward to giving some input/pissing people off in this section :p

Back
Top Bottom