TFT anti-theft guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1200GSAPilot

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an anti-theft guard for the TFT screen?

When I spoke to Cymarc they didn’t seem to have a product nor any immediate plans to make one. If there are none available now, I’ll let you know when I’ve made mine and you can let me know if you want one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

When I spoke to Cymarc they didn’t seem to have a product nor any immediate plans to make one. If there are none available now, I’ll let you know when I’ve made mine and you can let me know if you want one.

Can’t believe no one has bothered with screen security, I’m assuming it’s easily nickable, it would leave a dent in ones pocket.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I was understanding that they could not be put on another bike, and at least the bike needs to be from August 2017 onwards as the wiring loom is different, hence no retrofit unless bike is August 2017 production date.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I was understanding that they could not be put on another bike, and at least the bike needs to be from August 2017 onwards as the wiring loom is different, hence no retrofit unless bike is August 2017 production date.

That’s a good reason not to steal the screen, that’s not to stop the thieves removing it & then putting it on ebay to sell to the original owner

They’re easy to nick and irrespective of whether they can be fitted to another bike or not, it’s the inconvenience and cost that’s a pain. I’m sure the thief wouldn’t care.

The question was, does anyone know if there’s a product available!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I don't talk like that, I'm from Solihull :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom