Front fender / mudguard

Daren_G71

Reaction score
Searched the net and forum to no avail.

Anyone have instructions on removing the front fender please.

Thanks

Is this the lower one? if so its on I think 4 screws.. the two you can see by the wheel hub.. and the ones that screw it to the bottom clamp. To get to these you have to remove the wheel.. and to do that, the calipers...
Quite easy to do.
Have you broken it?... disc lock?? :) thats quite easy to do also LOL

Erm.. Yeap!! 🤬

Thanks. Saw the ones either side. Thought it was secured somewhere at the top but couldn't see. Caliper off and wheel out then!

Thanks again

Is this the lower one? if so its on I think 4 screws.. the two you can see by the wheel hub.. and the ones that screw it to the bottom clamp. To get to these you have to remove the wheel.. and to do that, the calipers...
Quite easy to do.
Have you broken it?... disc lock?? :) thats quite easy to do also LOL

Job done. Thanks again

Don't tell anyone, but I snapped a bit off mine with a disc lock... took it off and welded it back on the inside with my soldering iron and a bit of filler from another black plastic part.. got to say, you can't even see the line... maybe worth a try before buying another ;)

Don't tell anyone, but I snapped a bit off mine with a disc lock... took it off and welded it back on the inside with my soldering iron and a bit of filler from another black plastic part.. got to say, you can't even see the line... maybe worth a try before buying another ;)

See beaver with a Roadlok you cannot do that again...........:beerjug:

See beaver with a Roadlok you cannot do that again...........:beerjug:

This is what happens when you are trying to leave work, and they follow you into the car park still talking to you! Roll back and 'crack'.... :censor:

Back
Top Bottom