TFT and Media (iPhone) - missing albums

GSmonkey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So I’ve managed to get phones, helmets and GPS talking, all well and good.

The last problem I have is being able to access all the albums on my phone. I am susbscribed to Apple Music and have downloaded quite a few albums and playlists so that I can listen when flying.

I expected to at least be able to get those downloaded albums and those in the library.

However I seem to have a random selection of albums from my library. Anybody else had similar problems / solutions??

Thanks

Please don’t think I’m taking the mickey because I’m most definitely not, but I never imagined seeing a post like that in a technical section of a motorbike forum. Maybe on a Apple or IT site but not a bike site . How things have changed & very quickly :eek:

Hope you sort your issue :thumb

I can ask about oil if that makes you feel better!

I wouldn’t mind, but it seems to have filtered out all my good music and left me with the shite! It is the bike that’s filtering it. I don’t think I could stand joining an IT forum.

I have multiple albums on my phone. But I can only see and listen to tracks within that album. I have to physically get the phone out to change an album. Is that what you mean GS Monkey ?

All sorted. It would appear that it requires some time to download everything. I now have access to everything in my iPhone, but it took quite some time to catch up.

TFT -> Freecom 2
TFT -> iPhone
Nav VI -> Freecom2

System now works as it should with voice prompts for everything!!

Finally discovered the problem with media. (Facebook Group TFT)
Apple and Android apps are different.
With the Apple app you get much more, for example media albums and the ability to switch between them. Hopefully Android app will catch up soon ?
Glad you got it sorted GSMonkey !

Back
Top Bottom