ICELAND 2019 WEST FJORDS +

Gentlemen, whilst you are this side of the New Year and sobriety can I wish you all a great New Year. Looking forward to riding with you all in Iceland 2019.

All the best Joe have a Gud un and the rest of the Guys,

Do you have rough price estimates for this please? Also interested in Wales.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Do you have rough price estimates for this please? Also interested in Wales.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

You need to PM me if you're really interested but you need to be quick as the trips are almost full.
the Welsh weekends are a shakedown for those who are definately going.

How many sleeps?

Attachments

• 20180724_124211-01.jpg
    20180724_124211-01.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 679
160 sleeps

And counting....... :)

DSCF2478-XL.jpg

:aidan

Happy to report two ankles more or less the same size, new tyres, (and Tubliss again, glutton for punishment, but like a bit of traction occasionally) - that should see me through to July.

Smug, don't forget any of the tools (just in case ya understand) - seeing as you're not carrying as much weight as me judging by the budgie smugglers.

151 sleepless nights to go.

L

:aidan

Happy to report two ankles more or less the same size, new tyres, (and Tubliss again, glutton for punishment, but like a bit of traction occasionally) - that should see me through to July.

Smug, don't forget any of the tools (just in case ya understand) - seeing as you're not carrying as much weight as me judging by the budgie smugglers.

151 sleepless nights to go.

L

fdffde40490e044ba012ff9112e7908b.jpg

Oh happy days!

Anyone on the July trip need to buy a tent ?

Vango F10 Helium UL2. Hopefully this will enable me to overcome my distaste of sleeping in a fabric envelope and bring out my "Inner camper". If not at least I can take comfort from the fact that it is light as f*ck and isn't likely to stress my rear subframe, and that I got it cheap (relatively speaking) as an ex-display model.
Mark

Vango F10 Helium UL2. Hopefully this will enable me to overcome my distaste of sleeping in a fabric envelope and bring out my "Inner camper". If not at least I can take comfort from the fact that it is light as f*ck and isn't likely to stress my rear subframe, and that I got it cheap (relatively speaking) as an ex-display model.
Mark

I found it surprisingly easy to fall asleep on some days. For me, fast to erect is key.

:)

New HD fuel pipes for the 'Iceland Bike'.
It's like de ja vous as I did the same job several years ago.

Attachments

• 20190305_163214-01.jpg
    20190305_163214-01.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 256

Back
Top Bottom