ICELAND 2019 WEST FJORDS +

I will return one year, just not in 2019. I will watch this thread and any ensuing ride reports with interest. Have fun you jammy bastards!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will return one year, just not in 2019. I will watch this thread and any ensuing ride reports with interest. Have fun you jammy bastards!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be there for a month this year mate but when you decide to come back make sure you have some new false teeth :D

Seems like Tony has a great bike for the job :)

Ah, ok ' This trip is perfectly ok for a GS using appropriate tyres and NOT loaded '

The 1200gs will do nicely but maybe it's time for a Helinox chair Tony :thumb2

Enjoy.

Mike.

Ah, ok ' This trip is perfectly ok for a GS using appropriate tyres and NOT loaded '

The 1200gs will do nicely but maybe it's time for a Helinox chair Tony :thumb2

Enjoy.

Mike.

Actually Mike, It's not the GS; it also isn't orange and, i get it Saturday :bounce1

I still don't have a helinox but, i do have a very good lookalike that served me well on my trip up to the Nordkapp and back :thumb2

In fact, all my camping equipment did me proud on that trip especially the Omega tent i bought off here after the
Moto Tent incident on Mull which, you'll remember :blast :D

Hope you are both well mate :beerjug:

Actually Mike, It's not the GS; it also isn't orange and, i get it Saturday :bounce1

I still don't have a helinox but, i do have a very good lookalike that served me well on my trip up to the Nordkapp and back :thumb2

In fact, all my camping equipment did me proud on that trip especially the Omega tent i bought off here after the
Moto Tent incident on Mull which, you'll remember :blast :D

Hope you are both well mate :beerjug:

Woke up after a bit of a blowey night on Mull to find Tony sitting on a pile of tent material and belongings...a total gent though, packed it all down quietly and with minimal fuss to let Simon and I enjoy a lie in :thumb :D

All good here thanks, see you at Dent for a beer or 3 :beerjug:

Woke up after a bit of a blowey night on Mull to find Tony sitting on a pile of tent material and belongings...a total gent though, packed it all down quietly and with minimal fuss to let Simon and I enjoy a lie in :thumb :D

All good here thanks, see you at Dent for a beer or 3 :beerjug:

To explain, it's 07:00hrs. and blowing, as it had been all night, a gale but i'm really comfortable in my sleeping bag when, there is a loud crack and my tent collapses on me as a main pole had snapped which was great, not! Ok. what do i do now then? Well the broken pole was threatening to penetrate the tent so out i went and started to dismantle it. Of course Mike and Symon (Boatman) were blissfully unaware of my trauma and snoring happily. Anyway i managed to drag all my gear out from under the collapsed tent and get it all packed up just before Mike surfaced followed by Symon. Much meriment and piss taking followed which is a must of course after which breakfasts and coffee were prepared and all was good :D

Mike, it will be an absolute pleasure to share a pint or two with you at Dent. Me and Sue are in the caravan because she doesn't camp but we want to be there; i dont mind at all not being on the bike as it makes for a change.

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom