Shoei Neoctec 2 Dark Visor (CNS-3) Availability?

gsbiker

Reaction score
Been searching for a Neotect 2 dark visor but looks like Shoei havn’t Released them yet. Yet another disappointing lack of accessory support for the Neotec 2 helmets. Does anyone have any news about the release of the dark visors?

Part number is 0127654 - they're in production but not given a date on when they'll be in. Roughly end of this year some time.

Such an overrated helmet!
I agree. I replaced a Shoei Multitec size medium and Ive found this new Neotec 2 in medium gives me headaches after 40 min, it's noisier compared to the Multitec due to its large air intake on top of the helmet. However I agree its probably the best on the market for flip lids but I'd rather have my multitec any day. I still have it and done A B comparisons.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yet I find it to be a great helmet. I also have a Neotec I, which I really like, the II is even better.

Bob

Availability of visors is what has stopped me getting a Neotec 2 to date.........but I can see a nice Xmas pressy to myself on the horizon!! (I can see it very clearly, it's the Hi-Viz one)

Availability of visors is what has stopped me getting a Neotec 2 to date.........but I can see a nice Xmas pressy to myself on the horizon!! (I can see it very clearly, it's the Hi-Viz one)
Well mine is up for sale if you want a bargain.

Why would you want a dark visor on a helmet with a sun visor built in

Why would you want a dark visor on a helmet with a sun visor built in
I generally use a light tint on my Neotec but in the height of summer I use a full tint.
Very rarely use a completely clear visor on any helmet.

At present, my latest solution on my new HJC RPHA 11 is a light tint with a ProtecTint Pinlock.

Sent from a U11

Because the small flip visor is not as cool as a full black visor. A full black visor, I think, does a better job rather than the smaller black visor which does not filter out all light with the tint.

Back
Top Bottom