Discounts offered on 1250 GS

Forgotten as soon as the cheque clears,then on to the next victim.

I don’t think they’re like that, and out of all the BMW dealers I’ve dealt with, are the best. I’m sure I’ll have another BMW bike of some sort one day, but they’ll have to incentivise me to come back, as there are plenty of other options out there now. ;)

What is most important to the dealer ? The sale date or the supply date ?

The sale date but must reach quarter allocation to win bonus from BMW ; this is what the dealer influences.....BMW influence quarterly allocation and thus delivery (out of dealers hands)

So a dealer will vary discount to reach quarter allocation but also next quarter if market is slow.

The sale date but must reach quarter allocation to win bonus from BMW ; this is what the dealer influences.....BMW influence quarterly allocation and thus delivery (out of dealers hands)

So a dealer will vary discount to reach quarter allocation but also next quarter if market is slow.

Registrations is all that counts ... not when it was ordered or delivered. I’ve had had bikes registered end of December to get the deal I wanted.

If you have a nice LC I don't know why you would want a new one.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Agreed. But when is a sale not a registration or vicky verky?

Unlike a bag of chips that you receive when you hand the money over, it only counts as far as the dealer & manufacturer are concerned when the bike is registered on the DVLA database hence date of registration is all they are interested in

Back
Top Bottom