AUOB Edinburgh 6th Oct

H.R.H.

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Meeting point

Edinburgh Airport park and ride 12:00 :flag

Meet up for the AUOB event on the 6th October is 12.00 at Edinburgh airport park and ride. We will be riding along the Glasgow road through Corstorphine, Roseburn, Haymarket, up Morrison street, over Lothian road onto the West port and down through the Grassmarket, Cowgate onto Holyrood road and in on Queens drive. We still have details to add to this post so it will have amendments when we get more information from the police.

Love to be there Johnny but I,ve the nose to the Grindstone next weekend .Hope the sun shines for you .Awe the best:beerjug:

Any more updates?
I'll likely be taking a run down for AUOB.

Anyone going got a spare Saltire? I've just put a flagstaff on my wee X-Country and my spare flag, i.e. the one that's not on the flagpole in our garden, is too big and would hang down over the exhaust can and behind the outlet with the result it might melt onto the can or worse, catch fire.

Slightly smaller one than this now obtained...
0b91354f327bffdecae60df1acc6c3c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100k or 3 folk and a dug according to some.
No appetite eh :flag

100k or 3 folk and a dug according to some.
No appetite eh

Between 200 and 300 of us on bikes, I reckon. Great turnout and obviously hugely appreciated by lots of folk at the rally in Holyrood Park. :thumb2

Well done , captured today with the grandweans, great to see it came good after all the negative crap from historic scotland , saor alba boys

Back
Top Bottom