Discounts on current GSA Rallye?

Wokkaman

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, just after an idea where I should be in terms of discount on current GSA Rallye TE - lots of people saying some spares in the dealer network due to people moving deposits to the new 1250 (seems along time to wait tbh) ... also end of Q3 for a lot of dealers?

Cheers

do what i just did,ring round say your keen to buy but want the very best deal,tell them up front that you are compering prices.After i rang round 4 dealers i ended up with the deal i wanted and they swore me not to tell how much i paid.

Hi all, just after an idea where I should be in terms of discount on current GSA Rallye TE - lots of people saying some spares in the dealer network due to people moving deposits to the new 1250 (seems along time to wait tbh) ... also end of Q3 for a lot of dealers?

Cheers

d4d62c22c42a77a576cfea18d6f7d124.png

Forces discount
Nearly 2k off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got £2k off a new one, thus scuppering my plans of buying nearly new. When I bought my last GSA in ‘07 they laughed when I mentioned “discount”. How times have changed!

I just got £2k off a new one, thus scuppering my plans of buying nearly new. When I bought my last GSA in ‘07 they laughed when I mentioned “discount”. How times have changed!

They want rid of all the old new stock
So are willing to do some good deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshall BMW at Laceby nr Grimsby had a brand new pre reg GSA Rallye TE last week. Might be worth a call to see if still available..

Interesting. Did it have the new TFT screen?
I just got £1800 off and new GSA TB and a half price alloy top box.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've just got a deal I could not refuse from Chester, New GSA Rallye TE, TFT and SOS thingummy, dealer swapping all my accessories over from my current TB for free, including recoding top box / pannier keys and free first service.

They said there were two Rallyes available (one less now :) ) and two TE Triple Blacks.

Do tell...
I've just got a deal I could not refuse from Chester, New GSA Rallye TE, TFT and SOS thingummy, dealer swapping all my accessories over from my current TB for free, including recoding top box / pannier keys and free first service.

They said there were two Rallyes available (one less now :) ) and two TE Triple Blacks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Same here ... got a deal when I really wasn’t planning on changing that I was very happy with ... Chris at Chester Motorrad really went the extra mile :thumb2

Vines Guildford had a few GSA Rallye's and TB's knocking around with full luggage, Akra and Nav 6 at a good price. Might be worth a shot. I found them a lot more willing to do a deal than Bahnstormer.

Marshall BMW at Laceby nr Grimsby had a brand new pre reg GSA Rallye TE last week. Might be worth a call to see if still available..

Received an email from them offering Rallye GS TE from £15490. TFT and Nav prep but no luggage.

I’ll extend mine today, and have to say the gearbox is a revelation compared to my 2017 MY GSA, light and smooth and the quick shifter is light and slick to. Way better than what was essentially the same bike.

Was in Marshall BMW yesterday and pre reg GSA Rallye TE still in stock. No luggage but is well specced with all the goodies inc SOS .Price i believe £16,800 or thereabouts..

I got a good deal

New GSA Rallye TE with free TFT, 3 box black luggage, back rest and taller screen plus more or less what I paid for my F800GS when I bought it in May in part ex

Back
Top Bottom