Anyone know a dealer with a new lowered gsa rallye

BMW Motorrad have a warehouse they maintain with built bikes in it, in North Hants. Just ask your preferred dealer to do a bit of work for a change and find out where the stock is. My current GS was even PDA'd there before it got to the dealer and handed over to me.

Wouldn't trust the BMW UK PDI system......................... they managed to miss the fact that paid for options on a specially ordered bike were not fitted at the factory !!!!!!!

Did you try CW in Dorchester?

All their Courtesy bikes are low, maybe they have a new one

Im in Cannons whittam they have one! No TFT though.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Can't you just set the ride height to MIN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't you just set the ride height to MIN?

Not the same thing at all, try riding yours set on MIN two up over undulating roads, seriously, try it.
You will find out how suspension behaves and what the settings do.

Fair comment, not actually thought about it!! Mine is in MIN and to be fair I'm not sure how to change it....

Every time I press the suspension button, it comes up MIN and I can see Max but don't know how to actually change it.... It isn't obvious to me

Sorry not sure if you're after a brand spanker.

Mate is selling his TB low GSA, don't have exact details but think its about 17 months old with 8k on it.
Has Akro and panniers but not TFT. in fab condition

PM me if you would like me to get more details or I'll put you in touch with him

Reason for sale is to fund house extension.

Sorry not sure if you're after a brand spanker.

Mate is selling his TB low GSA, don't have exact details but think its about 17 months old with 8k on it.
Has Akro and panniers but not TFT. in fab condition

PM me if you would like me to get more details or I'll put you in touch with him

Reason for sale is to fund house extension.

Yep after a new one, I have a 2 year old TB GSA standard height, rallye is a bit taller hence why I was after a lower one, I want a new one with TFT screen and 3 year warranty, found a couple without TFT and thought I had one yesterday but had the rug pulled from underneath me, the search continues but not holding out hope

Surely your local dealer can tell you what is available in the UK by simply checking the database? It’d save you lots of chasing around. My local dealer was able to tell me how many GS Rallye were available.

Surely your local dealer can tell you what is available in the UK by simply checking the database? It’d save you lots of chasing around. My local dealer was able to tell me how many GS Rallye were available.

have you read the whole thread?

Back
Top Bottom