Anyone know a dealer with a new lowered gsa rallye

LBL

Reaction score
As in the title, nowt around Guildford, Alton etc and I’ve tried autotrader and BMW Motorrad

Please don’t be offended by my asking :)

Couldn’t you sit on a normal one, and let the air out of the tyres? :aidan

Low chassis models are a special order so you're looking for a dealer with a cancelled order

It's a case of typing BMW Motorrad Dealers in the UK in to GOOGLE then get on that phone :p

Low chassis models are a special order so you're looking for a dealer with a cancelled order

It's a case of typing BMW Motorrad Dealers in the UK in to GOOGLE then get on that phone :p

Yep, as lots of you lot had been into dealers lately that’s the point of the request:)

Williams in Manchester had one at the weekend when I spoke to them. Worth a call I guess.

Canon's in Witham (formerly Braintree) had a triple black new GSA last friday with low chassis.
Mark

As in the title, nowt around Guildford, Alton etc and I’ve tried autotrader and BMW Motorrad

BMW Motorrad have a warehouse they maintain with built bikes in it, in North Hants. Just ask your preferred dealer to do a bit of work for a change and find out where the stock is. My current GS was even PDA'd there before it got to the dealer and handed over to me.

BMW Motorrad have a warehouse they maintain with built bikes in it, in North Hants. Just ask your preferred dealer to do a bit of work for a change and find out where the stock is. My current GS was even PDA'd there before it got to the dealer and handed over to me.

I thought it was near Milton Keynes, or did they move?

He did that tbf but he said the last one went a few weeks ago, so I’m looking at dealers that might have a pre reg one or something like that

Alan Jeffries Shipley had two in about 4 weeks ago. One had been sold the day I went in. Worth a call as they are a large dealer and the showroom was stacked with bikes when I was in.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom