Winter camping weekend Nov/Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuftywhite

getting away with it so far!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is anybody interested in a camping weekend at the cricket club in Sproxton this year? :camping :101

If there is enough interest, it could be organised.

Yep... Maybe... 3 of us.. depending on more details. Day? Fires allowed? Pub within walking?
Thanks.
Mack, Paul & Andy

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Yep... Maybe... 3 of us.. depending on more details. Day? Fires allowed? Pub within walking?
Thanks.
Mack, Paul & Andy

Have a look at the posts from previous years for immediate details. Obviously I'll post something up if there's enough interest.

It's on a cricket club ground so no fires, but we get the use of the pavilion and there is a pub very close which serves food and beer and will open for breakfasts for us, if we provide numbers.

Thanks.
Mack, Paul & Andy

No fires,
It’s on the cricket field ,
However we get use of the pavilion,so all amenities on site with a decent pub a few minutes walk away

Sounding good... Pity about fire.. Nice to sit round when colder while chatting.
Remember Deliverance

Dates dependent I'd be interested. This is traditionally a great weekend with absolutely the best possible company.
Thanx for offering to organise it agian Comrades. :thumb2

Is that Sproxton near Melton Mowbray or the one in Gods country North Yorkshire?:augie

Sounding good... Pity about fire.. Nice to sit round when colder while chatting.
Remember Deliverance

The cricket pavilion has seating for @20 peeps.
The pub has real fires ,and I don’t ever recall actually being asked to leave:D
Or heard time being called:bow

I don’t ever recall actually being asked to leave:D
Or heard time being called:bow

Thats cause your pissed/comatosed/shitfaced by 9pm :beer:

yeah I'm up for it David, thanks for asking the collective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom