13/4/2019 THE SOUTHWEST RIDEOUT ALL WELCOME!

Bravo

Reaction score
As posted in the RS forum

It`s time to clear the space in your social calendar girls cos it`s back
and it promises to be BIGGER than ever!

Yes we will be meeting as usual at...……..

Tesco Taunton

Castle Street

Taunton

TA1 4AB

0900 for a 0930ish get away(if I can get out of bed on time)

Come join a like minded group of folk for 150 or so miles of the finest roads that Somerset and North Devon have to offer.

Mrs Bravo and I were going to give 2019 miss and do other trips but we were chatting as we bimbled round about how much we enjoy riding this route with old friends(we are all getting old) and new friends(they`re old too) so we decided to do April

We had a good turn out of 15 bikes,5 of the riders from this forum

Steve (m1bjr) on his gorgeous RSV4
Andy (Andy0203)
Paul (Little Paul)
Dave(Brizzle Dave) on their slower heavier models
Mrs Bravo and I on our superfast/superlight Lupin.

Those of us who travel down a couple of hundred miles will be staying at,
The Premier Inn,
Taunton Ruishton,
When I last looked at time of posting this thread the cost was 64 of Her Majesty`s Great British Pounds for the 2 nights...…. a bargain or what?
Come join us and make a weekend of it,a sort of unofficial RS(GREAT BRITAIN)MEET

Friday will be a casual sort of evening where we all meet up,have a bit of dinner etc.
Saturday we do the rideout,have a post rideout libation or 2 then get our glad rags on,pile into taxis,to a Chinese restaurant for dinner then into a pub for a skinfull.
Does this sound like your sort of weekend? It does? Well whadda you waiting for? Get them rooms booked.

Feel free to bring your non RS riding mates for we have no prejudices.

As I`ve said many times before......We`re a friendly bunch(I`m a c*nt but the rest are alright).

See you there?

I'm just a yob who just happens to ride a BMW

Back
Top Bottom