Rallye GSA Insurance

geezer2005

Reaction score
My insurance is up for renewal next month. When I picked the bike up, the model was so new it wasn't even listed by the insurance co's., and just looked and it still doesn't appear on the drop down menu on the compare sites!
So, anyone recommend any co's to try?

Bennett's now list the GS Rallye Adventure, may be worth a look?

Just had a look, same as, its not listed

Comes up as Adventure te. And its not listed in the drop down menu.

I've just checked again and it is on the list, see attached, arrow points to R 1200 GS Adventure Rallye TE, with the no TE above it.

Attachments

• Bennets.jpg
    Bennets.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 349
I've just checked again and it is on the list, see attached, arrow points to R 1200 GS Adventure Rallye TE, with the no TE above it.

Mines a 2017 bike, so when I input that year it doesn't show. If I input 2018 it does!

Thanks though!

I think if you bought it late 2017 and it was a newly released model then they may classify it as a 2018.

Just like the new R1250GS is classified as a 2019 but will start selling Next month

I may be wrong, but that is what it looks like to me.

I think if you bought it late 2017 and it was a newly released model then they may classify it as a 2018.

Just like the new R1250GS is classified as a 2019 but will start selling Next month

I may be wrong, but that is what it looks like to me.

I think you are right, I was about to post the same, the GSA Rallye is classed, IMHO, an MY18 bike (similar to my new car which I pick up next week is classed as an MY19). It may be best to speak to Bennetts to clarify this.
When you put your reg. No. in does it not come up as a GSA Rallye? it should do if that's what is says on the V5.

Bob

do you find you get a better deal from Bennets other than maybe carole nash..I am looking for a new insurer when i pick my bike up.

do you find you get a better deal from Bennets other than maybe carole nash..I am looking for a new insurer when i pick my bike up.

Try MCE. Very good prices, and you can add your own mods on their site.

Likewise, give Bikesure a call. They just reduced my renewal from Bennetts by an impressive £678!

Back
Top Bottom