My prayers have been answered.

Bravo

Reaction score
Wow that was quick work!
Sent an email to admin about a section for the RS and no sooner had I had a bath and shaved my cock and bollocks it was set up!
Thanks admin,much appreciated :beerjug:

You'll regret it next week, it itches like mad.

Had to shave mine once. Hernia operation some years ago.

Wow that was quick work!
Sent an email to admin about a section for the RS and no sooner had I had a bath and shaved my cock and bollocks it was set up!

All part of the service. Adding the new section I mean, you'll have to stick to shaving your own gonads I'm afraid :D

hello - I've been here a while singing the praises of the RS

I've been on this forum a while, since the beginning c2001, when I had a R1150RS and joined the yahoo group predecessor

I'm still on holiday in 2018. Now in San Sebastian and been riding around Basque Pyrenees today. Not sorted anything for next year yet...

You're more than welcome to join in the fun and frolics but the weekend won't be ruined if you dont

Wow that was quick work!

Well done admin, congrats Bravo.....be good to be able to chat the RS on here. I have never been on the other site since that stupid ass dickhead complete wank stain moderator upset me and didn't have the gonads to chat about it.

So, first question, has anyone fitted barkbusters or tucano muffs to the bike? I fancy a bit of hand protection this winter to keep my summer gloves on. Cheers.

Well done admin, congrats Bravo.....be good to be able to chat the RS on here. I have never been on the other site since that stupid ass dickhead complete wank stain moderator upset me and didn't have the gonads to chat about it.

So, first question, has anyone fitted barkbusters or tucano muffs to the bike? I fancy a bit of hand protection this winter to keep my summer gloves on. Cheers.
Hello me old love how the fuck have you been? I've been meaning to get over and see you but something has always got in the way. I hope you and yours are all well.

Him? Yes, he's a cock.

Muffs? I like muffs, getting in up to the wrist preferably.

My Tucano Urbano R319 are excellent. Been using them since 2009 when I commuted to Cardiff on an R1150GS. They went on my Super Ten and Tracer but I have not been able to get them to fit the RS. The other bikes had hand guards so maybe fitting hand guards to the RS would allow the R319 to sit right.

I have fitted a pair of the Tucano neoprene scooter hand covers. I unscrew the end weights and slip the covers on, reapply the end weights. On fell off so I replaced them with RS end weights and now use a big old style penny washer to stop the end weight working loose. Not as cosy as the R319 but waterproof and warm enough for my now shorter commute.

I have replaced the Tiger with an S1000XR which has hand guards. I will be experimenting with the R319 on that bike in due course.

Hey Bravo, we are all very well thank you, closed for the winter today so lots more time to play!! Heading Scotland soon, take the mates round the top, again!! :)

I was looking at the Tucano Urbano Neoprene jobbies, but can the wheel on the left bar for the sat nav controls still be used????

Hey Bravo, we are all very well thank you, closed for the winter today so lots more time to play!! Heading Scotland soon, take the mates round the top, again!! :)

I was looking at the Tucano Urbano Neoprene jobbies, but can the wheel on the left bar for the sat nav controls still be used????

I'm not sure mate to be honest,I've never heard of the sat nav in question,when I first read your post I thought you'd bought a new fetish suit(with matching gimp mask). If it does work with the wonder wheel I'd wager you won't be able to get those can't live without feature such as
How many times youve braked (front and rear)
Gear changes and of course average throttle position :D
Have a great trip round your homeland won't you.
I'll be off work possibly November and most of December,come round for a brew(on the bike just to piss me off).

no idea - I have a Zumo 390 :p

Back
Top Bottom