Hello (again)

garfield

Reaction score
After a ‘little’ break, I’m back. UKGSEr has always been a great place to hang out and I’ve made some amazing friends over the years (and in turn had some great adventures) .... :type

Just sold my 94 Anniversary Speed Triple and bought a brand new 1200xrt. Sticking with Triumph because they’re absolutely majestic bikes. See you out n about :friday

What, a Trumpet Paul?

My lad is now part of the design team for the recent and new ones coming along.

What, a Trumpet Paul?

My lad is now part of the design team for the recent and new ones coming along.

Yep!! I had a terrific test ride. It’s a bloody lovely bit of kit. Hopefully get it in a week. Right bike, right time and all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep!! I had a terrific test ride. It’s a bloody lovely bit of kit. Hopefully get it in a week. Right bike, right time and all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmm......................

They always sound like they're only firing on three cylinders. :rob

I had an XRx for a while. Good bike but just too heavy for me with a wonky hip. Swapped it for a used S1000XR with lowered suspension

i wondered where you’d been. Shove some pics up once you get the bike. :thumb

Good choice Garfield. I've just done 1k miles on my Tiger 1200XRT, had Gen1 and Gen2 Explorers before it. It really is a stonking piece of kit. Yes it's a little top heavy, but only any hindrance when trying to move it around and then it's not that bad. The quickshift and blipper is a proper fun piece of kit and really does add a lot to the ride.

I did give the latest GS a good 2hr test ride before deciding on the Tiger. The GS was, is, a very nice bike, but I won't be doing any offroad work and felt the Tiger was a much more capable road bike. Finish quality also appeared to be a step up from the BM.

Enjoy.

Welcome back Paul, place will be better for you here :thumb

Back
Top Bottom