R1200 injectors fitted to R1150

Brodie13

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Me again! Has anybody a positive experience of this mod please, especially paired with the John’s stage 8 chip? Thanks :)

With only the new injectors fitted to my single spark 1150, one small difference is less surging at low speed.
Other than that, I can’t tell the difference.

Sent from Steve's fancy iPad using Tapatalk

Me again! Has anybody a positive experience of this mod please, especially paired with the John’s stage 8 chip? Thanks :)

I fitted them to my 01 1150gs which also has an Innovate LC-2 (AF-XIED). The main difference is the engine is smoother and it might start a little quicker when cold. The LC-2 gave me a great below 4K torque boost.

Did you get a chip already?

They are great on my open loop 1100. There is no fuel 'trimming' or adaptation like on the 1150 though. I imported a few batches of them from the US for members here, and feedback was good overall.

I run them with greek john's 'stage 9' chip and im happy with how the bike goes. definite improvement over standard.

Noticeably smoother on my year-04 tiger-stripe non-ABS Rock.
Although the OEM injectors didn't seem to be single-shot items. There were 4 tiny holes.
However I reckon the investment of 100 or so snoojits was worth it - 'merece la pena' as we say here.
And tills.de provides a brill service by matching the pair that he markets, also in English.

I removed John G's 'performance' chip from the earlier Rockster that I sold and haven't yet got a Round Tuit - fitting it to the current Rockster is a job for next month.. I presume the difference in responsiveness and zing will be the same, though.
AL in sunny Andalucía.

Let me know it works out, I’m waiting for John to get in touch for a chip and on the verge of buying injectors.

The best way to add low torque is AF-XIED or LC-2. Either also improves smoothness. The matched-R1200 injectors then take smoothness to another level. Don’t waste your money on unmatched injectors (see tills.de for an explanation).

Back
Top Bottom