Why’s everyone jumping ship?

I’m trying to go the other way and trade in my multistrada but it looks like I’ll have to go East Anglia (oh the horror) to get any sort of deal.

My local H dealer says P&H and Castle are doing the best deals, deals he cannot match either. I haven't seen any spectacular deals from any of the big dealers ?

Mines staying another year done 6k trouble free miles and does everything i need no way am j spending 17k on any bike when there's so much choice for 11k ish. Loved the four GSA/GS i had great bikes but fad too expensive for what i need. If Honda do a decent deal again for the ATS next year i will have one a DCT of course!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The M42 and A14 mainly, throw in a wet weekend in a caravan in Gt Yarmouth and I rest my case.

As someone who lives about 3 miles off the A14 I can confirm that the only good thing on the A14 is whichever exit you turn off at. Gt Yarmouth on the other hand has nothing :D

Bought a new AT last year and its great, had an 1150 GS for about 15 years I will probably keep this for about 10 years. Does what most other bikes do, goes, stops, turns. As for exciting, well any bike is exciting if you ride it hard enough.

Because mine is a bland bike with a shocking range (140-160 miles on a tankful) - mine has 22,000 miles and is on a PCP - its going back to the dealer in January and thank god its in good nick with a GFV otherwise the used price crash would result in me losing my shirt. Sort of tells a story when I choose to take the my R1150Adv or my XT660 on a tour and leave the CRF in the garage.

So in theory the PCP thing has worked in your favour as you have a GFV which will probably be higher than the market value. Sounds like good news

So in theory the PCP thing has worked in your favour as you have a GFV which will probably be higher than the market value. Sounds like good news
Thats where a pcp works! Especially if you have not paid any interest which is rare!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Must admit I am still in Nutty,s camp when it comes to bikes, I will only buy what I can afford at the time, at least it is mine and I can do what I want with it, however, I do not change bikes often, so I am usually happy for a few years.

Yes for once i think it has. I lost out on a car deal once with PCP (massive excess mileage charges as my job changed) but went for it on the CRF as it was a 3 year deal with 3 year warantee and i was concerned about the DCT reliability.

Yes for once i think it has. I lost out on a car deal once with PCP (massive excess mileage charges as my job changed) but went for it on the CRF as it was a 3 year deal with 3 year warantee and i was concerned about the DCT reliability.

Really interesting now, I have my end of 3 year figures. My dealer is not interested in taking the bike back now the pcp is finished, been offered less than the GFV in part exchange against a new bike so am now returning to Honda and will walk away from the CRF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom