Small rack bag ?

Defected from BMW
defected from Akrapovic
You will be buying a Ducati next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m tempted. What’s the worst that can happen? :D

Get a Triumph tailpack like below, and secure to tail rack.

They are available for under £50 on Ebay. I considered one for my XR - as it fits well to the rear rack, and looks good

Attachments

• triumph.jpg
    triumph.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 121
Front rack!

file.jpg

Rucksack, nobody will steal it off your back.

Other than that, just use your imagination as to what sort of bag or box will suit your style. Then use your imagination as how to use it, fix it to your bike and everything else. It’s fun, it’s free, they can’t touch you for it and not least it will confirm your rugged independence, that ellusive ‘Stand out from the crowd’ impression you crave.

Blimey didn’t realise that’s what I craved, I thought it was information about a bag that fits easily to a standard r1200r rack. Thank god for your psychic insight. I shall move at least three feet away from anyone near me so I do indeed stand out!
Ps, don’t like rucksacks either, don’t tell me, I’m also an anarchist !

Get a Triumph tailpack like below, and secure to tail rack.

They are available for under £50 on Ebay. I considered one for my XR - as it fits well to the rear rack, and looks good

That looks the business, does it come with straps or does it need a plate of some sort? I have assumed you’ve seen it in the flesh!

Pretty sure it comes with straps. Seen it on another guy's S1000xr and he hadnt modd'd anything. It was a neat fit straight on to the tail:thumb

45091300761_e38cae428d_b.jpg

It was rock-solid.

Back
Top Bottom