Nine T Scrambler

Engineer

He/Him - Guitar Student and Electronics Engineer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Huntingdonshire (Cambridgeshire) & Bedfordshire
Had one of these as a loaner today whilst my GS was being serviced - great B road blaster with a fantastic sound track, very punchy engine, bit vibey and not the best for long journeys - but great fun, would good to have one in the garage alongside the GS and Thruxton R :)

Had one of these as a loaner today whilst my GS was being serviced - great B road blaster with a fantastic sound track, very punchy engine, bit vibey and not the best for long journeys - but great fun, would good to have one in the garage alongside the GS and Thruxton R :)

Go on then, you only live once, if you can afford it............:D

I had one for a year. Loved it , sold my GSA and had it and a T Max for a while. I found it a bit cramped , knees quite bent and the suspension harsh compared to a GS/GSA . I traded it last year for another GSA and don't regret it . Funnily enough I had a scrambler yesterday while my GSA was being serviced and though it was fun I was very pleased to get back on the GSA. They look great and are fairly basic. I am sure they are very capable , guys tour on them. I only want to own 2 bikes and find the T Max and GSA fulfil all my bike needs . If you can afford it though buy a mint demo , they seem good value

Back
Top Bottom