East Mids Camping weekend 9/10/11 November

Fri/Sat dinner,
Sat/Sun breakie
For me please

Sorry Tufty I think it best to cancel myself from this event for now :(.
If things change I’ll let you know ASAP.

Can you put me down for meal on Friday & Saturday evenings, plus breakfast Saturday &Sunday please Tufty

Thanks

Mick

Thanks for the updates.

Who wants to lead a road ride? Also, who would like to Road Ride (RR) and who would like to Green Lane (GL)?

Hi Tufty.
Can you put me down for the Saturday breakfast and the road ride.
Derek is away for another week but I would think that he would be up for the same.

Thanks for the updates.

Who wants to lead a road ride? Also, who would like to Road Ride (RR) and who would like to Green Lane (GL)?
I’ll take a road ride out ,,,if I don’t get an off roader sorted in the next 3 weeks,:blast
No offer from Andy for a loan on the 950,:confused::confused:
Might just buy another 525 put myself in a wheelchair:comfort

If Ive started my new job in time then I might be able to make this, and would go on a road ride. I'll let you know as soon as I know :thumb

Thanks, i'll still be working for the same cnuts, just a different role with more weekends off :)

The more time fer yer sen and family the better; some things are worth more than a few quid.:beerjug:

As named earlier... 3 of us.
1 tourer, 1 cruiser, 1 enduro.
So may not do the rides..
Looking at Friday night food & camping tho.

Will know better on Tuesday and update. Thanks, Mack

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

We visited the pub last week and we are all sorted for breakfasts and eve meals:cool:
We do,however just need to firm up the number of attendees ,so we can give the pub a fair chance ,
So it would make life easier if everyone can fire over the camping dosh to tufts.
Or make us aware if you can’t make it:thumby:

I'm going to have to back out of the Friday night meal & camping due to work matters,
But will be there for Saturday breakfast & the road ride out, plus the Saturday evening/sunday morning meals/piss up :thumb2

Update:

Lord Lucan and friends. Are you coming? If so would you confirm meals required and pay up please.

Mikeyboy has got himself a green lane bike so will not, I assume, be leading the road ride. Last year Mistacat and Derek did a fantastic ride with a great lunch stop so I would appeal to them to consider doing it this year. :beerjug:

Astrro, you have been volunteered to lead a ‘not too muddy’ off road ride. We’d love to do one but we don’t know where all of the tea stops are and would hate to disappoint. :thumb

If your name is not on the list at the top I’m assuming that you’re not attending. Please let me know otherwise as we have to give the pub some notice.

Back
Top Bottom