East Mids Camping weekend 9/10/11 November

Of course you can Malcolm (to quote a 70s ad) Welcome aboard.

If you have a sleeping mat and a sleeping bag you could camp in the pavilion. Then you can join us for Saturday tea too. :thumby:

Cheers Tufty, I will stay Saturday night.

Sent you a pm reply and a PayPal payment.

Gerry

We tried and failed.
For various reasons we cannot attend.
Please keep me posted for the next one.
Andy
Paul
Mack
Have fun
6a1e237f1568b694aaf25507e23251a2.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

What time everyone getting there on Friday to set up camp ?

hiya tufty
i'm afraid we will not be able to make it this weekend do to work commitments on Saturday. We hope to make it to the next one(if there is one).
Cheers Al

Road Ride
We have been out today to sort out the road ride, decided to head for the Lincolnshire Wolds this time, Ounce again B roads where possible.
Distance 145 miles approx 4 hours ride time.
Leave the Crown, Sproxton. LE144QB at 10`o'clock Saturday morning.
Stop for Fuel after 25 miles for those who need it at Holdingham Roundabout.
Lunch at The Plough Inn, Binbrook, LN86DE. ( about half way).
Derek will be tail end Charlie making sure no one gets lost, Usual thing make sure you don,t loose the bike behind you.
All welcome, numbers would be handy as we told the pub that we would let them know.

Hi Chris

If I may, I’d like to meet you in Binbrook and do the second half of the road ride. What time, roughly, will you be there?

Thanks
D

You could organise something, then you'd know when it was. :nenau

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you had something in your mind already and were just dangling the hook.
Apologies.

But I take your point.

hiya tufty
i'm afraid we will not be able to make it this weekend do to work commitments on Saturday. We hope to make it to the next one(if there is one).
Cheers Al

Thanks Al. May be one next year. It seems to have become a regular date in our calendar.

Hi Chris

If I may, I’d like to meet you in Binbrook and do the second half of the road ride. What time, roughly, will you be there?

Thanks
D

Hi we expect to be at the pub at Binbrook for around 12 o`clock Saturday lunch, will be good to meet you there.

Derm, Will you be joining us for Saturday evening? Hope to see you at some point.

I will come back to the pub with the road ride, have a wee rest, coffee or pint then head for home...... I’m sure both rides will return around the same time, as before, so will see you Saturday :thumb

Thanks for organising

I will come back to the pub with the road ride, have a wee rest, coffee or pint then head for home...... I’m sure both rides will return around the same time, as before, so will see you Saturday :thumb

Thanks for organising

I'm glad you can make it. See you Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom