Details

Accommodation:

Sproxton Cricket Club
Buckminster Road
Sproxton
Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire
LE14 4RB

Sproxton Cricket Club - Camping - bring your own tent. We'll have access to the pavilion for toilets, kitchen and showers.

Cost £10 per person. Please pay into my paypal account at paypal.me/tuftywhite This is for the Cricket Club and to cover any tea or coffee etc. at the pavilion. Anything extra will go to the Cricket Club so that they'll feel better about us using the venue again.

There will probably be a road ride and a green lane ride on the Saturday. Please let me know if you're happy to lead one of these. Mikeyboy will be able to help with green lane details of the area.

I'll post up details of the pub when we get them, but they'll do evening meals and in the past have organised breakfasts for us, but we may need numbers for both.

If the pub has a function on, which is highly unlikely, we will be able to self-cater, more details will be forthcoming should that situation arise.

I'll need to know if you need feeding Friday and or Saturday evenings, along with Saturday and or Sunday breakfasts. Obviously, the £10 only covers camping at the cricket club.

Attendees showing interest:

Tufty - Paid - Fri Sat dinner, Sat Sun BF
Mikeyboy - Paid - Fri Sat dinner, Sat Sun BF
Magnon - Paid - Fri Sat dinner, Sat Sun BF
Sidestand - Paid - Sat dinner, Sat Sun BF
Sidestand's mate - Sat BF
Astrro - Paid - Fri Sat dinner, Sat Sun BF
PM Vern - Paid - Fri Sat dinner, Sat Sun BF
Skid06 - Paid - Sat Sun BF
Flatdog - in spirit.
Mistacat - Sat BF
Derek - Sat BF
TBolt - Paid - Sat dinner, Sat, Sun BF

Post up if you're interested. I'll note up who's paid and requirements for Fri, Sat dinner, Sat, Sun BF

that looks amazin! you got my log in? :D

No,,I have mod access to edit,just cos I organise events ,I also have fat fingers and hit the wrong tab.
Ohh added to that I’m a complete fucktard and was unable to sort me fuckup.:D

Sorted. :thumb

edit: Not the you being a fucktard bit, but the posting error.

be warned, if he fits on my awesome steed of a bandit this weekend, Hugo the Patterdale terrier (twatterdale) will be around too!

Back
Top Bottom