ST1100 or St1300 dilemma...

Well... I'm going to stick with the ST11 for the mo and have just ordered some aftermarket discs fae da Bay... Shock might come next.... It's been a tough dilemma and I expect an ST13 will be in the pipeline on the early New Year... There are loads about which is a good thing to have and I have about 10 on "my eBay"... ha ha…:blast

A great 12 plate ex London Ambulance flouro yellow one has suddenly appeared which seems a good buy and the colour sort of appeals...:D I'm not really bothered about colour except red and not bothered about miles as I have seen 200k+ ones on the net before... I'll keep trawling for now... Anyone selling a well used one could make me interested...:D Cheers

Well... I'm going to stick with the ST11 for the mo and have just ordered some aftermarket discs fae da Bay... Shock might come next.... It's been a tough dilemma and I expect an ST13 will be in the pipeline on the early New Year... There are loads about which is a good thing to have and I have about 10 on "my eBay"... ha ha…:blast

Cheers

Don't forget on the ST1100 the ABS bikes have different size front disks from the non-ABS.

.. It's been a tough dilemma and I expect an ST13 will be in the pipeline on the early New Year... There are loads about which is a good thing to have and I have about 10 on "my eBay"... ha ha…:blast

I bought my first ST1300 6 weeks ago and you're spot on about loads about, most of them well looked after and lots with just 4 or 5k miles a year on them. I was spoiled for choice and got a great deal, if you're buying "out of season" you should grab a great bargain.

I bought my first ST1300 6 weeks ago and you're spot on about loads about, most of them well looked after and lots with just 4 or 5k miles a year on them. I was spoiled for choice and got a great deal, if you're buying "out of season" you should grab a great bargain.

And even tho I have put it on hold for 3/4 months I have removed a few fae my ebay and then added some more... They just keep popping up as good bikes and good deals... I have bought a 2nd hand quality shock and clutch complete fer not much for the ST11 which was my attempt at sticking with it but as usual... I'm STILL scanning fer the st13...��

Back
Top Bottom