£1290 off a 1290 SDR .....

Thats probably about the cost of adding the track package and other foibles for it to be the bike it should have been in the first place.
Tis a decent naked bike though

Winter is coming Rick I reckon they can do far better.

They nearly always do a very good offer in November/December but on a specific bike

LAst year it was the SD GT

If they do a similar on the SDR i will probably have one as the saving will offeset the cost of the full Akro system

They nearly always do a very good offer in November/December but on a specific bike

LAst year it was the SD GT

If they do a similar on the SDR i will probably have one as the saving will offeset the cost of the full Akro system

So new GS not an option then..........:D

Hoping on a half decent deal on a 1290 Adventure, either one will do.

If they knock off half what they did on the SDGT last year I will buy one, plan to keep the 1190 as we both love the thing.

I still laugh whenever I think of the deal I got on the GT last year. I was asked this week why I got rid of the 1190 that I always said I was happy with and when I told the guy what I paid for the GT he called me a bad word.

Keeping my eyes on this.

I too would have an SDR if the deal was good. Missed the SDGT last year. Hesitated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone wants my bike at good money

There does not appear to be another like mine currently for sale ( easily bought at any rate)

This tells me that i should keep it and not be silly

Keeping my eyes on this.

Missed the SDGT last year. Hesitated.

I recon they will out the 2018 bikes soon especially now the 2019 model has been seen in the flesh. Who would pay retail for 2018 bike when they can have the latest greatest 2019 full makeover model for similar money !

I recon they will out the 2018 bikes soon especially now the 2019 model has been seen in the flesh. Who would pay retail for 2018 bike when they can have the latest greatest 2019 full makeover model for similar money !

Especially as the 2019 is knocking on the door of £19k by the time you’ve added a few PowerParts.

Especially as the 2019 is knocking on the door of £19k by the time you’ve added a few PowerParts.

It's getting silly, ktm will not shift many compared to other bikes like the XR, and there's always the worry after a year they will discount by 5k, I want one but I'm not being done over twice, so I'll play the waiting game, a new black 2018 bike for £10995 will do nicely.

It's getting silly, ktm will not shift many compared to other bikes like the XR, and there's always the worry after a year they will discount by 5k, I want one but I'm not being done over twice, so I'll play the waiting game, a new black 2018 bike for £10995 will do nicely.

That is the game that Honda and KTM (and others play)
Hurts if someone has paid nearer the old RRP a few months earlier

Everyone wants my bike at good money

There does not appear to be another like mine currently for sale ( easily bought at any rate)

This tells me that i should keep it and not be silly

Go with that thing beating in your chest.

If you can afford it EVERYTHING else is irrelevant.

Andres

PS FWIW (which is absolutely feck all) I’d be sticking with the Ducati just ‘cos it’d make my old ticker beat faster than the SD

Ive just gone and done it and bought a 1290 adventure on 0% with £99 down, whats not to like.

Ooh I can hardly wait. I’m soooo waiting for it.

I am going to go in on Black Friday and see what's going on, either a huge discount on a new bike, or 20% of the bits to service my 1190 - Win Win

Back
Top Bottom