Anybody ordered a new 1250?

I wonder if BMW have got rid of the 5/6000 rpm flat spot.

I'm sure if your interested in buying one you'll take test ride and find out for yourself, if not than it's irrelevant.

The new 1250 may be exceptional and it may be a croc ov shite, but I'll test ride to form my own opinion.

It'd be interesting to know what someone with a Euro 4 GS that's been hilltopped thinks of the 1250 compared to their bike.

It'd be interesting to know what someone with a Euro 4 GS that's been hilltopped thinks of the 1250 compared to their bike.

I’ll tell you, once I’ve had a test ride ;)

Unfortunately the opinion of other people is irrelevent, you will have to find out for yourself.

Confirmed invite for the 13th, was supposed to be today but was pushed back, very efficient start. not

Let’s see if they stick to that. I’ll be away for a couple of weekends, so will have a go at the end of the month/ early November.

Just put the 500 down , hope to get confirmation for a Nov delivery as dealer has allocated bikes . Decided that it was a good deal for me .
TE Exclusive + a few extra bits.

I want a 1250 owner to drag race a 1200 owner from 0-100 mph

Even a 1200 and a 1200 Hill Topped wpuld be equally boring (I mean exciting)...

Back
Top Bottom