Anybody ordered a new 1250?

I want a 1250 owner to drag race a 1200 owner from 0-100 mph

Even a 1200 and a 1200 Hill Topped wpuld be equally boring (I mean exciting)...

I ride regularly with another 1200 , his bike standard system , Akro end can . Mine hilltoped full system . I can pull a bit but not much , where the magic is is the additional torque gained by the bike being set up well , so the new bike will without doubt be faster . Drag racing will not really show much as there are so many ifs and buts , best comparison is over a few rides riding how you feel comfortable and measure the improvements . I still can’t see this boring bit , try riding harder as the bike rewards more than you think

Just collected mine

e21eb83409eda2b6d6bfb471415949d4.jpg

ec9133cc353367146010d8d698700841.jpg

ea9eabb20c40b0cfcbe8caad4485c6dd.jpg

Hmmm. I like that. Leaves work early to visit BMW showroom................

I think I prefer the look of the Exclusive. I wonder why they changed the Rally frame from blue to white :nenau

Funny how tastes are different. I'm really quite fancying the HP whereas the Rallye didn't really cut it for me. I bought the TE excl instead, which suits my understated tastes, whereas I'm not yet sold on the new excl - looks a bit showy, whereas the HP looks more refreshing. (And that 'Exclusive' tag on the paint job is naff).

Mind you, I also like the new akra exhaust.

I would like the "excusive" much more in all black without the crappy graphics and Harley-Hays brake calipers as also wished it was available with the "sports-suspension" (2cm more ground clearance & shorter trail) that unfortunately can be only ordered in the white/red/blue motorsport colors...
Otherwise congrats to the new owners and let us know how the additional power feels...:thumb2
Can't wait to throw a leg over the new 1250 and hopefully the upgraded engine warrants a trade-in of my 2017...as I want more power & excitement...:D

F.T.M....not a big fan of mandatory TFT,like real gauges and it seems keyless is included too...which I also could do without.But I guess the sign of the times of stuff you really don't need,that really is not better but might give you problems later on...I prefer manual windows on my cars,too but unfortunately no more an option either.F.I.,ABS and GPS I could not do without though...;)

I don't think it's an improvement in the looks department. White, Gold wheels !
Just shows new is not always new and improved
9634dadd57683a48f3e85f1f77743a39.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom