Anybody ordered a new 1250?

my dealers having a pre ride view on saturday and rides on sunday. I was defo thinking of the HP version but that exclusive does look great now ..hmmmmmm

Having ridden the new bike and going back onto mine the difference is night and day regarding the power and torque plus it's smoother and quieter not that I complained about my 2018 Rallye TE .

Been offered a very good deal on the HP which I will see in the flesh next week but I'm nearly 100% sure I'm going for one with delivery next March which is what suits me with the snow tyres going on the car in 3 weeks time:D

Nah, just bought one of the last 1200 GSA Rallye bikes, much prefer it to the Africa Twin clone that is the new 1250

R1250

I guess it`s only Nutty who`s got one then........................

:D

43551960030_aac2f3af34.jpg
[/url]R1250GS Rallye (4) by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

Having ridden the new bike and going back onto mine the difference is night and day regarding the power and torque plus it's smoother and quieter not that I complained about my 2018 Rallye TE .

Been offered a very good deal on the HP which I will see in the flesh next week but I'm nearly 100% sure I'm going for one with delivery next March which is what suits me with the snow tyres going on the car in 3 weeks time:D

There ya go! real world opinion.

:thumb

I'm back. Did you miss me? I've ordered my 1250 after three and a half years on an RS1200. TFT screen and 3 year warranty sold it to me. Due in first two weeks in November.

I'm back. Did you miss me? I've ordered my 1250 after three and a half years on an RS1200. TFT screen and 3 year warranty sold it to me. Due in first two weeks in November.

Nice :)

Anybody care to share if they're getting anything in the way of a discount or deal?

I'm tempted to trade up on the basis of new engine + TFT and the 14-1500 quid it's going to save on warranty and a major service next spring. I say tempted but that's on the basis of a trade-in figure I have in my head. Reckon it'll probably cost 6k to trade up from a 17 plate TE Ex for a new TE Ex, even without options (so 4.5K over the term).

Just wish the colourways were more to my liking.

If paying cash I’d suggest that you’d get no discount whatsoever. Bmw tend to be quite draconian in new models whilst on the outgoing model there’s thousands to be saved! Just my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If paying cash I’d suggest that you’d get no discount whatsoever. Bmw tend to be quite draconian in new models whilst on the outgoing model there’s thousands to be saved! Just my opinion!

yes, figured this would be the case, but worth knowing before thinking about going into the fray...

Saturday, saw it in the workshop this afternoon when I took my panniers to be recoded

Bought some Bmw head covers as well

Sent from my iPad u
b6281184550193885aa1fe66c567840b.jpeg
sing Tapatalk

Mmmm I’m interested in the head covers (because I haven’t got any engine bars lined up yet) would you mind if I asked you how much they are and if you have a link to an image? Did they have them ex stock?

Mmmm I’m interested in the head covers (because I haven’t got any engine bars lined up yet) would you mind if I asked you how much they are and if you have a link to an image? Did they have them ex stock?

I paid £180, think the retail price was about £205? They had them in stock and I left them there to be fitted when they did the number plate etc

They are quite thin gauge compared to my Touratech ones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom