Northern Ireland B&B?

47steve

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks,

We are planning a trip to watch the NW200 IN N/Ireland next year and looking for a decent B&B possibly around Ballycastle area. Anyone recommend one us? Open to other areas as well? We require 4 x nights stay x 4 persons.

TA:beerjug:

A bit out of the way but I stayed at Fanad Lodge, Ballyhernan a few weeks ago. Good food, good beer, weird locals but friendly.
A bit closer is Garron View outside cushendall. What a breakfast. Half way up a mountain. So you will need a taxi into town. We were over there when the storm hit so riding down the road at 45 degrees as we had to do 95 miles. Interesting ride at times looking at all the downed trees.
I tend to like staying away from towns.

Hi folks,

We are planning a trip to watch the NW200 IN N/Ireland next year and looking for a decent B&B possibly around Ballycastle area. Anyone recommend one us? Open to other areas as well? We require 4 x nights stay x 4 persons.

TA:beerjug:

not a b and b but a self catering house in the middle of Bushmills 5 miles from portrush

I have been in it and its very nice

https://www.facebook.com/concordtownhouse/

A few of us rent houses in portballintrae, a perfect location on the Antrim coast.
PM if interested and i can put you in touch with the lad doing the booking.

Back
Top Bottom