RDGA and Vercors 2018

Great trip report, really enjoyed that - thanks for sharing.

No problem and I'm glad you enjoyed it :thumby:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I road the balcony roads of the Vercors again a few weeks ago, stayed at the Hotel Le Marronnier for 4 nights - fab place, fab roads :)

It looks like a great place to stay, I've bookmarked it for the next time I am in that area.

Nicely done Stevie....always enjoy reading your ride report & some delightful piccies too :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

With a bit of luck, you'll enjoy a forthcoming ride report from his nibs & myself very soon :D

Thanks Keith I look forward to reading that :thumby:

That was ace, thanks.... looks like a plan for next year....

Great stuff .
Think I’ll do another RDGA/RN/Vercors combo in September.
Was originally going to Picos/Portugal but I’ve canned that for a very good reason so now looks like a solo trip beckons .
Probably take the Kwak.

This was a nice trip report with great photo,s
Just re read it and cant believe it was so long ago I stayed in the Marronnier with the crew of " Alpineroads.com ) back in 2011. Agreed great hotel & family Hosts
We did leave our mark with sticker at front of bar ( Top left ) A-R
I also liked the ones Arsey put up from his trip on the Audace
Great area, I remember the narrow tunnel leading into Renculel and the need for a head for Heights on some of those balcony roads.
Due a revisit soon I think.

Great stuff .
Think I’ll do another RDGA/RN/Vercors combo in September.
Was originally going to Picos/Portugal but I’ve canned that for a very good reason so now looks like a solo trip beckons .
Probably take the Kwak.

This was a nice trip report with great photo,s
Just re read it and cant believe it was so long ago I stayed in the Marronnier with the crew of " Alpineroads.com ) back in 2011. Agreed great hotel & family Hosts
We did leave our mark with sticker at front of bar ( Top left ) A-R
I also liked the ones Arsey put up from his trip on the Audace
Great area, I remember the narrow tunnel leading into Renculel and the need for a head for Heights on some of those balcony roads.
Due a revisit soon I think.

That’s it !
Fuck it, I’m going back for a week in September.
Had a couple of hours spare this afternoon here in Santiago so had a quick gander on my Tom Tom app and put a route together .

Blat down the back roads to La Clusaz via a night on the way, then RDGA as far as Guillaumes then Castellane-Die-Col de Rousset-Combe Laval-Hotel Le Marronnier-Rider’s Rest-Brittany.
Sorted.

That’s it !
Fuck it, I’m going back for a week in September.
Had a couple of hours spare this afternoon here in Santiago so had a quick gander on my Tom Tom app and put a route together .

Blat down the back roads to La Clusaz via a night on the way, then RDGA as far as Guillaumes then Castellane-Die-Col de Rousset-Combe Laval-Hotel Le Marronnier-Rider’s Rest-Brittany.
Sorted.

Sounds great I'd love to do it again but have plans for September already, looking forward to the pics and RR

Back
Top Bottom