k1600gtl on ebay - seems cheap

Zero feedback, crazy low price & steering you away from ebay contact. All the ingredients for a fraud.

Whatever the attraction, just don't get drawn in. Make sure to report your misgivings to ebay too.

Just poking around on ebay & it seems RX16DKN has been listed on rather too many occasions: -

Sold by Auction - £11601 7/8/18 with same picture set, by storeclear of Hove. Seems like a bona listing & story.
Auction listing, 9/18 ended at £10095 but reserve not met. This time by K1600mas of Grantham. Different picture set, appears outside a school/similar.
Relisted as a Classified & shown sold at £7k 26/9 by our man, thomas bennett4 of Glasgow.
Relisted again in the current guise, by tb4, still at £7k. Feedback shows zero, so presumably didn't actually sell last month, or was a fraud committed outside ebay?

What a sorry saga - will noone rid us of these wretches. No wonder we all think twice about using any on-line ads. It's a PITA. Ok, there may be fun to be had baiting them, but we all know some poor sod somwhere is going to be conned out of his/her hard earned.

Sadly true, some poor innocent will get conned again. Thankfully none of us here would be so easily fooled, being roughty toughty biker types.

a pestilence on his Camel's.

And this folks is why this website is so much more than the trolls, fuckwits and arseholes that normally responded or comment.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sadly true, some poor innocent will get conned again. Thankfully none of us here would be so easily fooled, being roughty toughty biker types.

a pestilence on his Camel's.

And this folks is why this website is so much more than the trolls, fuckwits and arseholes that normally responded or comment.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I second that commotion …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scammed 1200GS LC.

Just an update re my particular incident.The 'seller' only communicated by email and one of his sites was '.gov' stated he worked away from home so couldn't get emails regularly etc.
I was contacted by Avon & Somerset Police who stated they had a suspect and I was required to give a statement, they stated they were putting an arrest package together as there were quite a few other victims, not heard a thing since, that was about three weeks ago !!

Just an update re my particular incident.The 'seller' only communicated by email and one of his sites was '.gov' stated he worked away from home so couldn't get emails regularly etc.
I was contacted by Avon & Somerset Police who stated they had a suspect and I was required to give a statement, they stated they were putting an arrest package together as there were quite a few other victims, not heard a thing since, that was about three weeks ago !!

Fingers crossed they nab the cnut, and can squeeze some cash out of him or them.

Just poking around on ebay & it seems RX16DKN has been listed on rather too many occasions: -

Sold by Auction - £11601 7/8/18 with same picture set, by storeclear of Hove. Seems like a bona listing & story.
Auction listing, 9/18 ended at £10095 but reserve not met. This time by K1600mas of Grantham. Different picture set, appears outside a school/similar.
Relisted as a Classified & shown sold at £7k 26/9 by our man, thomas bennett4 of Glasgow.
Relisted again in the current guise, by tb4, still at £7k. Feedback shows zero, so presumably didn't actually sell last month, or was a fraud committed outside ebay?

What a sorry saga - will noone rid us of these wretches. No wonder we all think twice about using any on-line ads. It's a PITA. Ok, there may be fun to be had baiting them, but we all know some poor sod somwhere is going to be conned out of his/her hard earned.

Relisted again today, same photos/desc. etc

I kept pressing him for an address to pop along to view and buy it, but he just avoided that particular query in his responses.

Back
Top Bottom