Potholes on the A 832 Scottich Highlands.

Trouble is all it wants is a bored copper with a radar gun....

And what was there today?

Right at the top of the Garry, at the end of one of the straights down to Moriston Bridge, between Invergarry and Cluanie, a 'safety camera van'!

Very little traffic, no danger other than that posed by the van parked on the verge, just there to make money.

Not from me, as I was in a line of 3.

I know exactly where you mean, one of our crowd got caught by it a couple years back coming up the way.

Imagine what it would be like if they had changed the limit to 50?

As it happened I was in the car, but had earlier been making fair progress all the way from Uig, especially up Cluanie-side, where I know the road. They would be hard pushed to find me breaking marked limits, but I'm afraid other than that I do what I can, especially on the bike. I have to say you would need to be not looking properly to get done by this one....you could see it for miles...but not make out it was a camera van until too late I guess.

I reckon we live in the golden age of motorcycling....we have good kit, we can still afford leisure use of fuel, and they have got, but don't use, the technology to slow us down....just try and catch us. Need to enjoy it while we can!

Must be said I didn't see many bikes out between Uig and Pitlochry! Must have seen the forecast!

Fucking goat nearly had me at Shiel...we need to get more american huntresses over!:D

As it happened I was in the car, but had earlier been making fair progress all the way from Uig, especially up Cluanie-side, where I know the road. They would be hard pushed to find me breaking marked limits, but I'm afraid other than that I do what I can, especially on the bike. I have to say you would need to be not looking properly to get done by this one....you could see it for miles...but not make out it was a camera van until too late I guess.

I reckon we live in the golden age of motorcycling....we have good kit, we can still afford leisure use of fuel, and they have got, but don't use, the technology to slow us down....just try and catch us. Need to enjoy it while we can!

Must be said I didn't see many bikes out between Uig and Pitlochry! Must have seen the forecast!

Fucking goat nearly had me at Shiel...we need to get more american huntresses over!:D
They're being sneaky and putting a partnership van on, and then doing a radar trap on next long straight.

It was a nice logging lorry that warned us.

Obviously overtime budget underspend.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Good meat, if I'm in the Landcruiser I try and hit them but it never works, its the bike they step out for.

Back
Top Bottom