New RT LC and PMR

Ted

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone fitted a PMR bike to bike radio to new 1200RT LC? Where did you manage to fit it and PTT switch/button.
Thanks

i fitted a Kenwood behind the grill of the speaker, I didn't have the BMW audio system. the two removable screws were replaced with d-zus type fasteners for quick release. i also put the Sena SR10 in there. the PTT was fitted to the left grip next to the wonder wheel.

All worked superbly

A friend had autocom. he fitted this under the seat and laid the radio down,it was connected to an external antenna on the bike though. again his PTT was next to the wonder wheel on the grip.no issues

Thanks for that.:thumb2 Do you use the cable tie method of fitting autocom ptt on the grip. Have been struggling with reaching the indicators and wondered if adding switch made things worse

Hi Ted, I use the PTT that came with my Sena SR10. It’s like an eleasricated rubber that goes round the grip and is easy to remove ,so when not in use I put it on the other side of the grip itself. My friend on autocom has the zip tie way you speak off.

Interide have just released a new PTT, that looks easy to move around, check out there web

Back
Top Bottom