I think I'm turning into a Suzuki guy!

Billd

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I still ride a BMW R1200S, great trip around Scotland this summer with no issues but change appears to be in the air. In two ways really. Starting to like older bikes and, it appears by chance, Suzuki's! I don't hunt them out or troll for them but rather levitate to them. I now own two and about to acquire a 3rd . It all got started with a 1976 GT750 I restored and promptly sold but that got me interested in building a TR750 which I did and then realized I needed to improve my riding skills on track. That lead to building a little 600 GSXR that is now nearing completion. And out of the blue...………………..I just could not resist a 1985 Suzuki GSXR750F! so I think the transformation is almost complete. Anyone interested in a very well sorted 2006 BMW R1200S?

Attachments

• front quarter view 2.jpg
    front quarter view 2.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 445
  • GSXR7503.jpg
    GSXR7503.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 467
I still ride a BMW R1200S, great trip around Scotland this summer with no issues but change appears to be in the air. In two ways really. Starting to like older bikes and, it appears by chance, Suzuki's! I don't hunt them out or troll for them but rather levitate to them. I now own two and about to acquire a 3rd . It all got started with a 1976 GT750 I restored and promptly sold but that got me interested in building a TR750 which I did and then realized I needed to improve my riding skills on track. That lead to building a little 600 GSXR that is now nearing completion. And out of the blue...………………..I just could not resist a 1985 Suzuki GSXR750F! so I think the transformation is almost complete. Anyone interested in a very well sorted 2006 BMW R1200S?

Should have got a blue and white one :D

Na; na; na; the red white and black is spot on for that model .:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom