The Details

Spear Ruler

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Invasion of Ballina - the hotel is booked and the date is set:

Friday 12th April to Sunday 14th April 2019.

Twin Trees Hotel(Formerly the Downhill House Hotel) Downhill Road, Ballina, Co-Mayo.

Tel: +353 96 21033

Email: info@twintreeshotel.ie

Two nights B&B and 2 evening meals €120.00 p.p.s. €20.00 supplement per night for those who don't wish to share.

Ye know the drill by now - organise your shares, call the hotel and quote UKGSer for the above rate.
Post when you have booked in and I will add your names to the list of Invaders.

See you all next year.

Geraldine, Brian and Jochen

:bounce1:bounce1

Mailed the hotel bright & early, just awaiting confirmation
But I think it's safe to assume I'll be there :D

PhaedrusMC & Crunch (Mark & Adam) booked in just now (while waiting on our ferry from Cherbourg to Dublin on completion of our Euro trip... :thumb2). :bounce1 :bounce1 :D :D

Email sent, myself and Mrs Beamer cant wait. see yis all soon xx

Confirmed, hotel just rang so we are now fully booked up! ;)

Well that’s me booked into the hotel at least, see ya there. Could I book some warm dry weather please

All booked for me and Claire.

It's her birthday on the Saturday and I did promise her I'd take her somewhere special so a weekend with a great group of tossers in Ireland it is :aidan.

And they say romance is dead......:D

The hotel are good sports. I rang I said I was thinking of going to the biker event, and asked if they could put a few extra tv's in my room for throwing out the window when I've drank the bar dry. The girl on the phone did'nt even draw breath, just checked with me would it be ok if they put a few old tv's in there, or did they have to be new ones.

Roll on April :)

Bloody hell, just looked at ferry prices....... :eek:

Anyone got any discount codes or know of a cheaper way than booking direct with the ferry company?

Anyone got any discount codes or know of a cheaper way than booking direct with the ferry company?

Nutt Travel (Coleraine - google them) - circa 5 to 10% off depending .... most expensive piece of water to cross ... rip off - lack of real competition !!

grrrrrrrrrrrr

lbhbh.gif

join the extra thing - get 10% per off - book stuff as singles - when one boat sails you can then use yer points to get ££ off the return

and yes the prices are mad - think theyve just put them up - it was 95 euro each way - takes piss cos belfast costs that for the longer crossing

Back
Top Bottom