BMW 1250 reminds me of a 1990 Vitara

I quite like it.
Love white Handguards. Good safety feature as well. Amazing how much more noticeable your bike is with them fitted.

Started watching a few YouTube ride reports. Was going to buy a K1600 last week. Now not so sure.
The tft still looks amazing. 135 bhp is enough power for me.

It's just the bloody price tag.

I quite like it.
Love white Handguards. Good safety feature as well. Amazing how much more noticeable your bike is with them fitted.

Started watching a few YouTube ride reports. Was going to buy a K1600 last week. Now not so sure.

:thumb:augie:thumb

I quite like it.

Sell the Volvo Nick, you’ll only need one car soon ;):D

I quite like it.

It's just the bloody price tag,shocking build quality and loose spokes

Fixed.

I quite like it.

You’ll buy one. Then it’ll be on here for sale in 6 weeks! :D

Arsey…"they copied the market leader" with such desirable and market leading products like Fireblade & AfreekaTween...:D
Hopefully next year BMW finally offers tubed rims for the GS as Honda does on the A-T as also the 95 hp version of the 1254 to make things less exiting...;)

Arsey…"they copied the market leader" with such desirable and market leading products like Fireblade & AfreekaTween...:D
Hopefully next year BMW finally offers tubed rims for the GS as Honda does on the A-T as also the 95 hp version of the 1254 to make things less exiting...;)

I wish you would try exiting, you deluded cockwomble.

Arsey I stand corrected...:comfort
I guess BMW followed Honda with the new F850GS Rally but at least the BMW has tubeless wheels...I'd rather have a real GS though as 95 hp,chaindrive and 21" front-wheel don't get me EXCITED...:D

Copy of the AT tricolour which is a good seller

With all due respect.
This statement spells lack of insight all over it.

The color is the BMW racing color, and it's been with BMW for I don't know how long. First car that I am able to remember was the 2002TII, but there might be older examples.

Later years we have seen this combination on the Boxercup bikes, the colors have also been offered in some variations on the F800R, F800GS,R1200GS and K1300S.
So, my friends, by claiming this is a Honda copy you merely suggest that you have the memory span of a mosquito.

And what is this about the AT as marked leader? The GS outsells the AT 3 to 1 (in my country 4 to 1).

Gentlemen, Happy dreaming :aidan

With all due respect.

The color is the BMW racing color, and it's been with BMW for I don't know how long. First car that I am able to remember was the 2002TII, but there might be older examples.

Later years we have seen this combination on the Boxercup bikes, the colors have also been offered in some variations on the F800R, F800GS,R1200GS and K1300S.
So, my friends, by claiming this is a Honda copy you merely suggest that you have the memory span of a mosquito.

And what is this about the AT as marked leader? The GS outsells the AT 3 to 1 (in my country 4 to 1).

It’s because most of us on here are old enough to remember 1988 and this (see pic) and also to prove our point, the dude in red on the BMW stand is taking note of that awesome colour scheme, the white frame and the gold wheels, with the intention of using it on bmw’s In the future ;):D

Attachments

• 5AB9EB76-2B45-4775-A1C9-F4C2EACBCA01.jpeg
    5AB9EB76-2B45-4775-A1C9-F4C2EACBCA01.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 129
With all due respect.

When did the GS have gold wheels?

When did the GS have gold wheels?

Oh man, you got me there… :blast

As a matter of fact, when I started to look around, the world is full of AT clones.

Here are a couple of more:

44657096454_f1a3c8c30f_b.jpg

43564214840_b641b96cf5.jpg

I sincerely hope Honda gets royalties for their brilliant design...

Knutk, we are taking the piss, who cares, if it looks good (to you, me, or anyone else) that’s all that matters. Most MX and Offroad bikes (the choice was either silver or gold) from a certain era had gold wheels, so did some road bikes, (Honda in particular have had bikes for many years and still do, with gold coloured wheels). I think the AT comparison comes down to the gold wheels more than anything else, as black or silver rims were the only colour of rim on bm’s until now.

Personally I’d have said the HP Rally would look better with the black rims and the gold rims an option on the TE Exclusive.

Fixed it for you
.......as black, LILAC/PURPLE or silver rims were the only colour of rim on bm’s until now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother has just mocked this up. I am still not sure. i think it is the black forks that are putting me off.

Attachments

• r1200gs ralle supermoto.jpg
    r1200gs ralle supermoto.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 120
My brother has just mocked this up. I am still not sure. i think it is the black forks that are putting me off.

I think it’s worrying how I’m going to get it off that rock that’s concerning me most!

Back
Top Bottom