BMW 1250 reminds me of a 1990 Vitara

MondoRich

Reaction score
It’s just with the colour coded hand guards and gold wheels the 1.6 Vitara soft top was a hairdressers’ car.

Is this the new hairdressers’ bike?
1a0e4907609b621b6a1ff4841b467350.jpg

Well its not my choice but everyone to their own , it would be a boring world if all likes the same , so in the general scheme of things its a great

it does look better in the flesh,first thing i would do though is change the hand guards to black

At least it doesn’t rattle as much ... heard the engine today .... but the colours :barf.... BMW are trying to hard ... those gold wheels look cheap and nasty.

Saw the bike at Jefferies on Saturday. I thought it looked stunning except for the white hand guards (should be black IMHO as dead bugs will soon stain white. Easily changed though) and the gold wheels.

Looking forward to a test ride but not really in the market for one yet (18 plate GSA Rallye)

Mike

Saw the bike at Jefferies on Saturday. I thought it looked stunning except for the white hand guards (should be black IMHO as dead bugs will soon stain white. Easily changed though) and the gold wheels.

Looking forward to a test ride but not really in the market for one yet (18 plate GSA Rallye)

Mike

So can you get black spoked wheels as an option. Gold wheels on a modern bike look horrible, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom