Safe Parking Manchester Area

piler

Reaction score
Hi guys i dont know if ita the correct section to post.
I will be In Manchester in a few days for an event, do you know a safe parking lot to park my Gs?
Which is the best place to park there?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Piccadilly train station it has loads of CCTV and its own Police station, or the Lowry Hotel, but as much as I hate to say, Manchester is not that bad, nothing like London.

I dont really want to leave it in the street i was thinking about a kind of underground parking lot

Do you just want to leave it somewhere for a few days? Can a fellow forum member help? I live just North of Mcr... you can leave it at my place (and catch a quick train into the centre of Mcr)

There is a multi story car park right at the side and connects with teh arena. It's not cheap, but when we go on the bike, we'll use it as you have CCTV, security and barriers to get out...

There is a multi story car park right at the side and connects with teh arena. It's not cheap, but when we go on the bike, we'll use it as you have CCTV, security and barriers to get out...

Can tou get me an address or a name please?

if you are staying for just one day ? why not contact Williams BMW ,they are 5 mins outside of the main city. I am sure they would let you leave the bike there.

Yes thats definettly a good idea thanks

I wouldn't leave my bike in Manchester for any length of time (i.e. over night) and I work there and commute by bike.
The NCP car parks would be your best bet if you want it out of site but thieves do wander around the multi-storeys looking for easy targets.
I just wouldn't do what your planning. If I don't know an area and that I cant secure it in sight I wont leave it end of.

I’ve never parked my bike overnight in Manchester but I have parked y car which is equally precious to me (and a lot more expensive, but clearly harder to nick)

But I think if I did leave my bike anywhere it would be here:

Q-Park Piazza
75 St James St, Manchester M1 4BP
0113 238 4200
https://goo.gl/maps/KhRPE2r1DU42

Underground, feels safe, attended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I visit Manchester fairly regularly and use the NCPs. Last year my car was broken into overnight - door window smashed. I now use the one near Picadilly, it's locked overnight so a bit safer.

I've previously had a car broken into in an NCP in Manchester. If I had to leave a vehicle overnight my preferred choice now would be Q-Parks, the Deansgate North one is very good and has a security shutter that closes behind you when you enter. There's apartments above and I think it's also used by residents.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom