Rest and Be Thankfull road closed

They were supposed to have cleared a couple of boulders that were causing the problem then another landslide.

Who'd have thunk it, Scotland with wind and rain causing problems.

Thank goodness it doesn't happen every year, oh hang on a moment....

Still Transport Scotland will be working hard over the weekend fixing everything; NOT.

Could be worse, at least Calmac are still running ferries, wot cancelled you say.

Dunoon Observer announces Scotland cut off.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Why don't they just build a concrete snow tunnel like in mainland Europe to divert the landslide and be done with it!

Because, we can't do sensible !

Sorry, I forgot that!
Similarly, there's been no road works on the A9 duelling project for two years since the Kincraig part was completed. When is this going to proceed?

Around a fortnight after hell freezes over.

At least we are better than Scarborough who's flood protection has started cracking before they'd finished.

To think Britain used to lead the world for engineering.
Sorry, I forgot that!
Similarly, there's been no road works on the A9 duelling project for two years since the Kincraig part was completed. When is this going to proceed?

Come on guys you need to prioritise there is no money tree :rolleyes:
HS2
Heathrow runway
Trident
Brexit
Austerity

No doubt someone will pop along saying that the Gaelic road signs money could have solved world poverty :D

Come on guys you need to prioritise there is no money tree :rolleyes:
HS2
Heathrow runway
Trident
Brexit
Austerity

No doubt someone will pop along saying that the Gaelic road signs money could have solved world poverty :D

ls not Transport a devolved power? Shouldn't the SNP be looking in more ernest to sort the problem out :confused::rolleyes:

So has the work theyve been doing there all year been compromised? Thought they were supposed to be improving the restraining measures:blast

ls not Transport a devolved power? Shouldn't the SNP be looking in more ernest to sort the problem out :confused::rolleyes:

how old is that road ??
Has it just become a problem since wee Nicola took the reigns.
Micheal Matheson is a neighbour i'll ask him when I next see him for you.

Around a fortnight after hell freezes over.

At least we are better than Scarborough who's flood protection has started cracking before they'd finished.

To think Britain used to lead the world for engineering.

Don't mention the AWPR bridge over the River Don then to anyone sensitive about concrete cracking!

Don't mention the AWPR bridge over the River Don then to anyone sensitive about concrete cracking!

I think its all horseshit.
Doesn't explain why they wont open the Stonehaven to Craibstone sections......
There's a rabbit off somewhere, with all parties blaming the other for why its not open yet.

Back
Top Bottom