Part compatibility from R1200GS to R1250GS

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys/Gals, Nippy Norman has asked me to do a post regarding compatibility on two of his products from the R1200 to the new R1250, namely the mudsling and the fender extender. I`ve got massive amounts of merited respect for this fella and his business so it`s my pleasure to do as he asks. This is nothing I make!

The images show his parts fitted to my R1250 Rallye TE.

As an aside (and by way of a personal/biker recommendation), both items are of the highest quality and a perfect fit and I would really recommend them - they do their respective jobs very well!

Both items are available via his site. Guys, all stated affiliations & bias to one side, these are really good bits of kit - I`ve had them fitted to my R1200GSA and they`ve performed very well.

:thumb

43568051180_57fc1bc49f.jpg
[/url]front extender by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

31509529978_f0574faf11.jpg
[/url]mudsling (1) by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

45384577841_e4acbe05e1.jpg
[/url]mudsling (2) by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

Good to hear! Thanks for sharing...
What about the head covers? MachineArt ones???

Good to hear! Thanks for sharing...
What about the head covers? MachineArt ones???

I`m afraid I don`t know the answer to that one fella, sorry :blast

I can say that the Wunderlich engine bars for the R1200 DO NOT fit the R1250 due to header rerouting.

A an aside I`m pleased to say it looks like 99% of the gear I make will transfer ok :bounce1

Mark, check that shaft rubber gaiter haha :D

Akrapovic Can

As the new Akra won't be available for a while, its good to see and hear that the Euro 3 & 4 fit the new 1250, if we can figure out what will happen if we ditch the third Lamba Sensor then it might be that the Headers will fit too with maybe a slight mod.

It won't let me post a video, so a silly pic will have to suffice with Andy (Top Tech from Williams Manchester) posing for the Camera.

Prop

Attachments

• IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 278

Back
Top Bottom