GS1250 Rallye Supermoto

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My brother has just mocked this up. The Rallye is growing on me. I could take the 17 inch wheels of my 1200 Rallye, paint them Gold, and buy a new 1250. Only thing against this is probably £5K to change!!!!

Attachments

• r1200gs ralle supermoto.jpg
    r1200gs ralle supermoto.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,170
4d96defc0b50f3de5026bfb132259dbb.jpg

17inch R1200RS front and rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 1250 basic Rallye on order which is going to be a keeper but with quite a few tweaks!!

Have acquired a set of RT wheels. Just trying to decide on what colour for them before they get sports rubber. Might even do one blue and one white. Maybe a bit of rear paintwork to sort the silver tray under the rear set and rear black subframe.

Love the Telelever setup but cant gel with ESA as only able to choose from factory decided settings, so no way to adjust to your own style. So next issue is what quality suspension to choose to improve it even further with full adjustability. At the moment it’s from Maxton, Bitubo and a Ohlins TTX. Finally of course another visit to see Geoff for a remap.

Really looking forward to this project!!

I got some wheels

I have a 17 inch front and a standard size rear to fit to a LC to supermotard it for sale if anyone fancies doing it,

They are powdercoated white and as new.

Pm me if required.

I have a 1250 basic Rallye on order which is going to be a keeper but with quite a few tweaks!!

Have acquired a set of RT wheels. Just trying to decide on what colour for them before they get sports rubber. Might even do one blue and one white. Maybe a bit of rear paintwork to sort the silver tray under the rear set and rear black subframe.

Love the Telelever setup but cant gel with ESA as only able to choose from factory decided settings, so no way to adjust to your own style. So next issue is what quality suspension to choose to improve it even further with full adjustability. At the moment it’s from Maxton, Bitubo and a Ohlins TTX. Finally of course another visit to see Geoff for a remap.

Really looking forward to this project!!

that will be some bike:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom