Vladivostok .. or bust

Fantastic trip and ride report, quality photographs too :thumb

Thanks for taking the effort ... this one Ride Report is worth the UKGSer subscription.

All the best for the future MB :thumb

:beerjug:

See ... plenty of time:)) He also rode London->Bangkok via the Great Wall with me in 2014. He bought a new AT in June this year and now it's got 17k on it. He'll never give up:))

Respect :bow

Thanks boys. It takes a while to put these reports together but I enjoy doing it. I’m happy others get something out of it too! I’m a very fortunate old git:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks boys. It takes a while to put these reports together but I enjoy doing it. I’m happy others get something out of it too! I’m a very fortunate old git:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope you are going to submit these to some of the bike mags; obviously I'll take my usual commission, 2 packs of Jaffa cakes.

Seriously, the story is really good, rightside of irreverent, and shows places most of us would love to see given the half the chance and gives some good ideas (drone) and well composed photo's too.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Fantastic trip and ride report, quality photographs too :thumb

Thanks for taking the effort ... this one Ride Report is worth the UKGSer subscription.

All the best for the future MB :thumb

Very agreed ! And if this doesn't motivate people to get off of their lardy arses and travel then nothing will :thumb2

Brilliant stuff really enjoyed every bit of this. Did you make up the jars of earth etc this time? Remember those from the last report, great idea!!:thumby:

Nice one Jason,loved the write up and pictures...Another great R&R...:beerjug:
but i think with my bike it would have been a big miss match...with all the road work..
Now if you had done the Bam,i would have turned the tables...
Mike..

Fantastic RR.
Fantastic photos.
But, of all of the pics, this one, this simple, plain, black and white picture really stood out. It doesn't say anything about where you are, what you're doing, who the people are, but somehow it just conveys the fact that you're on an adventure.
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.

Russia2018-534.jpg

Oh, I suppose you could call it a bit 'One Flew over the Cickoo's Nest....:D

Brilliant stuff really enjoyed every bit of this. Did you make up the jars of earth etc this time? Remember those from the last report, great idea!!:thumby:

I've got a bag of stuff to make one up but I've not done it yet. I carry a little bag on the back full of empty 35mm film canisters that I got off eBay. They're perfect for just taking samples on the way:) I'll post a pic when I've done it

Excellent ride report :thumb2

I’ve visited Russia and various stans when working away and just need to motivate myself enough to go on the bike for an extended tour. Keep it coming.

Me too, when retirement is an option there will be an opportunity I hope

To much swearing and to many pics, only kidding bloody good read and well done sir

Mate, you've done it sgain....another brilliant ride report with some stunning pictures! Many thanks for taking the time to share your journey with us - I look forward to your next adventure! :beerjug:

Really enjoyed that. I've spent a lot of time in Russia and the photos and narrative were brilliant, I could relate to lots of it - in a good way!

I remember going for a meal with 2 Russian guys and they said they would order, they knew the food. Fine. They would order drink, they knew the wine. Fine.

Litre bottle of vodka came along with slices of white pig fat as a starter - bloody lovely! And so it went on. You just have to dive in and go with the flow, as you did so well.

A fascinating trip and and an outstanding report, superbly written around excellent photographs. Very many thanks for sharing it with us.

Loved the report, but can someone enlighten me?.What the feck is the BAM? :nenau

Back
Top Bottom