MRA Screen GSA

Mark H-W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have recently acquired an MRA Vario Screen and Tobinator! which I think has come off a standard 1150GS.

In order to ease my befuddlement :confused:would anybody happen to know which bits I need to fit it to an 1150GSA.

I also assume, and one shouldn't assume, that as the screen appears to have an element of angular adjustment that there is no requirement for the Torbinator/s

Yours :confused:

Mark

I’ve got a MRA screen on my 1150. The torbinators give loads more adjustment. If you don’t want them maybe you want to sell them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I've found out which bits i need to get it to fit my GSA, I will maybe give the Torbinators a go. I have ridden a standard GS with a MRA screen and was rather impressed, hence wanting to fit one to the GSA.

Unfortunately for me I think you’ll appreciate the tobinators once you get it all sorted. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should bolt straight on if you have all the standard tobinators. GSA mounts are wider for the Gsa screen so as you have tobinators for the Mra screen with fits to a standard Gs it should go on but will need shorter bolts.

I thought GSA Tobinators ARE different to GS Tobinators ? I have a 2003 GS with MRA screen and Tobinators fitted, I’m guessing you’re not too far away from me, if you want to pop over you’re more than welcome. CW95PG. Alan.

Thank you all. I got the Screen and torbinators in bits. So working it all out. I spoke to those helpful chapesses and chaps at Motorworks and I now have a set of standard GS mounts. Sadly the penny dropped to late and just prior to reading the above message from 'Alanbmwgs' I realised that the torninators would have done the same job as the standard mounts.
I'll plod on putting my it together and if I get befuddled I'll pop myself down and across to Alanbmwgs
Thanks Again

MRA without Tobinators fitted to my Adv.... rubber 'grommets' on the screen have slots in, so you can adjust angle. Then the secondary screen slides up and down to adjust height of air flow. No Tobies needed.

Back
Top Bottom