God said - Let there be light

8ba3b7b766da870b31cd9d2e1b073afa.jpg

First 200 miles done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was enjoying these pics, until I seen that big blob on the rear of the bike.............:tears:tears:tears:tears

Sorry mate, need a top box that will take 2 helmets

That’s when I am not wearing my Hornet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why does the box need to take 2 helmets? Wunderlich do a helmet lock that will lock 2 helmets to the bike.

Did you loose your gloves? (see top of pannier)

Attachments

• ddb095725fa9a240a3a18dc5b710d478.jpg
    ddb095725fa9a240a3a18dc5b710d478.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 545
How did the bike run with the Euro 3 Akro on .Interested as I have one but not tried it yet as the dealer was not sure about the compatability with the new 3 point sensors or something like that.

How did the bike run with the Euro 3 Akro on .Interested as I have one but not tried it yet as the dealer was not sure about the compatability with the new 3 point sensors or something like that.

Not as smoothly as with the stock can but otherwise ok and sounds better. I will leave it on now and see how it goes once run in?

Not as smoothly as with the stock can but otherwise ok and sounds better. I will leave it on now and see how it goes once run in?

You think it has effected the running and it’s not as smooth anymore?
If that is true I wonder whether the euro4 type ones effect it any different.

You think it has effected the running and it’s not as smooth anymore?
If that is true I wonder whether the euro4 type ones effect it any different.

Waiting for anyone else to fit a Euro 3 silencer to see what they think it’s only at low revs it doesn’t seem as smooth, although I didn’t notice it as much yesterday as I have started to ride it a bit harder

Waiting for anyone else to fit a Euro 3 silencer to see what they think it’s only at low revs it doesn’t seem as smooth, although I didn’t notice it as much yesterday as I have started to ride it a bit harder

I always believed that once the original headers, cat and flappy valve were still in place that an end can was going to do nothing for you other than noise and a bit of a weight saving. I have never noticed a difference in performance or running when I swapped end cans which I always tended to do at the first service.
Interesting to see if anyone else finds a difference with a euro3 can on it.

I always believed that once the original headers, cat and flappy valve were still in place that an end can was going to do nothing for you other than noise and a bit of a weight saving. I have never noticed a difference in performance or running when I swapped end cans which I always tended to do at the first service.
Interesting to see if anyone else finds a difference with a euro3 can on it.

Must agree with above, I only found a difference in any bike when the headers where changed, last example was Harley Fatbob, dumped the headers and pipes, and fitted headers with no cat inside, bike ran way cooler, never noticed any difference in power, however had to remap the engine.

Back
Top Bottom